Blum Naturals, Daily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes, Pro Age, Grape Seed, 10 Towelettes

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Will buy again for travel

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little towelettes are great for travel. I used these during a recent trip. You don't need to wonder about the facecloth in the bathroom and if it is clean or not. They clean very well and remove lots of makeup from skin. For some reason I expected them to smell better. Also, I wouldn't use them regularly due to the amount of packaging.

love

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

will deffinatelly but again, love the natural ingredients and good price

great to use throughout a day.

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Very nice and refreshing, individual packages ideal for purse, single wipe is enough for face/neck/hands.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 25, 2011

This is excellent! I removes my eye makeup well, it does not irritate my eye area nor does it bother my contacts. I gives me a healthy clean glow after I use it. I highly recommend this product!

Convenient

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jun 27, 2012

Perfect for traveling because they are wrapped individually. Mild and effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »