Will buy again for travel

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little towelettes are great for travel. I used these during a recent trip. You don't need to wonder about the facecloth in the bathroom and if it is clean or not. They clean very well and remove lots of makeup from skin. For some reason I expected them to smell better. Also, I wouldn't use them regularly due to the amount of packaging.

love

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

will deffinatelly but again, love the natural ingredients and good price

great to use throughout a day.

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Very nice and refreshing, individual packages ideal for purse, single wipe is enough for face/neck/hands.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 25, 2011

This is excellent! I removes my eye makeup well, it does not irritate my eye area nor does it bother my contacts. I gives me a healthy clean glow after I use it. I highly recommend this product!

Convenient

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jun 27, 2012

Perfect for traveling because they are wrapped individually. Mild and effective.

Organic and convenient

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

Great to have a natural and convenient product, that you can have in your bag without having to transport bulks when traveling or on an everyday basis.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880261 on Aug 21, 2012

Great for removing make-up and very refreshing; have already ordered more.

Good option for sensitive skin that has tried almost everything

Posted by 5094417205194797959 on Nov 13, 2014

I have oily, acne prone skin that tends to be very sensitive, especially during the winter. Finding products that doesn't irritate my delicate skin or break me out has been a real struggle. The most challenging has been to find a good cleanser.. A cleanser that is gentle, yet not filled with too many emmolients, oils or other ingredients that tend to make oily skin break out. I have tried a lot of different ones. And I really mean A LOT! Some of them stripped my skin of all its natural moisture, some felt too heavy and made my face look even more oily, and some made my skin red and itchy. Last autumn I decided to quit using cleansers and only use honey on my face. I was very satisfied with honey as a cleanser. Then summer came and it didn't feel quite enough anymore. As it isn't very expensive and the ingredients list looked very good I decided to give this one a go. I have now been using it since the middle of July and I'm satisfied with the results. It cleanses well without irritating my skin. My skin looks qlowing, not red after cleansing. I also love the fact that the ingredients are all natural and organic!

for travel great, natural

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 20, 2016

Ordered it as where on offer and needed it for travel. Otherwise to expensive to get rid of make up.

Me gusta!

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Sep 18, 2014

Son bastante buenas para esos días que te da flojera lavarte la cara, al día siguiente sientes la cara hidratada y suave.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »