Organic and convenient

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

Great to have a natural and convenient product, that you can have in your bag without having to transport bulks when traveling or on an everyday basis.

Good option for sensitive skin that has tried almost everything

Posted by 5094417205194797959 on Nov 13, 2014

I have oily, acne prone skin that tends to be very sensitive, especially during the winter. Finding products that doesn't irritate my delicate skin or break me out has been a real struggle. The most challenging has been to find a good cleanser.. A cleanser that is gentle, yet not filled with too many emmolients, oils or other ingredients that tend to make oily skin break out. I have tried a lot of different ones. And I really mean A LOT! Some of them stripped my skin of all its natural moisture, some felt too heavy and made my face look even more oily, and some made my skin red and itchy. Last autumn I decided to quit using cleansers and only use honey on my face. I was very satisfied with honey as a cleanser. Then summer came and it didn't feel quite enough anymore. As it isn't very expensive and the ingredients list looked very good I decided to give this one a go. I have now been using it since the middle of July and I'm satisfied with the results. It cleanses well without irritating my skin. My skin looks qlowing, not red after cleansing. I also love the fact that the ingredients are all natural and organic!

Me gusta!

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Sep 18, 2014

Son bastante buenas para esos días que te da flojera lavarte la cara, al día siguiente sientes la cara hidratada y suave.

Did not work for me

Posted by 5545932290555604946 on Dec 06, 2013

These was dry

Best from Blum Naturals

Posted by odereviews on Dec 04, 2013

It says pro age, but out of the Blum Natural makeup remover towelettes, these were the best. Leaves your skin clean, and refreshed. Only 10 towelettes, not really the cheapest way to remove your makeup, but this is great for travel.

nice

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013

Easily removes most make up

Will buy again for travel

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! These little towelettes are great for travel. I used these during a recent trip. You don't need to wonder about the facecloth in the bathroom and if it is clean or not. They clean very well and remove lots of makeup from skin. For some reason I expected them to smell better. Also, I wouldn't use them regularly due to the amount of packaging.

Nice if you go on week-end!

Posted by 5618056236795455141 on Dec 18, 2012

Nice to take away fur not for using them every day. It does the job.

Horrible!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 15, 2012

Didn't work for me, made my skin very dry and sore.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1880261 on Aug 21, 2012

Great for removing make-up and very refreshing; have already ordered more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »