Blum Naturals, Eye & Neck Cream, 1.69 oz (50 ml)

Génial!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 16, 2013

Quand j'ai reçu ce produit, je m'attendais à tout sauf à ça: Contenance énorme (50 ml) - PRIX DÉRISOIRE - PACKAGING SUPER LUXE - Hydratation nickel - Odeur agréable - Fini satiné - Poches réduites - Compo parfaite - etc... Blûm ne se fiche pas de nous, on reçoit vraiment-là une crème de haute gamme!!

Perfect for neck!

Posted by WomRev on Jul 24, 2014

I love this product! It sinks into the skin rapidly and it leaves my neck moisturized and soft. I don't use it in my eye area because I don't need so greasy and heavy cream in this face area!!

Holy grail status

Posted by 5274993123047408698 on Jun 03, 2014

I love this so much, it makes me more diligent with everything else in my skincare routine because this is my last step and I want to use this one. It's so affordable, if you're reading this you're considering it obviously so my advice- just try it. It's amazing.

nice

Posted by 4685188308864094358 on Jul 03, 2014

softens and keep the eye area moisturised. I have oily skin and use it at night. When I wake up, skin is relaxed!! I didn't feel any other improvement of my panda eyes though.

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

good