10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Blum Naturals, Eye & Neck Cream, 1.69 oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Génial!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 16, 2013

Quand j'ai reçu ce produit, je m'attendais à tout sauf à ça: Contenance énorme (50 ml) - PRIX DÉRISOIRE - PACKAGING SUPER LUXE - Hydratation nickel - Odeur agréable - Fini satiné - Poches réduites - Compo parfaite - etc... Blûm ne se fiche pas de nous, on reçoit vraiment-là une crème de haute gamme!!

Holy grail status

Posted by 5274993123047408698 on Sep 02, 2014

I love this so much, it makes me more diligent with everything else in my skincare routine because this is my last step and I want to use this one. It's so affordable, if you're reading this you're considering it obviously so my advice- just try it. It's amazing. sept 2014- I've recently started using this over my whole face and neck.. a little goes a long way. I personally like the scent too.

Perfect for neck!

Posted by WomRev on Aug 01, 2014

I love this product! It sinks into the skin rapidly and it leaves my neck moisturized and soft. I don't use it on my eye area because I don't need so greasy and heavy cream in this area!!

Value for money

Posted by 4616224414669219475 on Aug 20, 2014

A big bottle at such price for both eye & neck is definitely a good deal. I apply the cream on face too. Skin feel relaxed & skin tone look natural with its non-greasy texture. The smell is not so pleasant though.

nice

Posted by 4685188308864094358 on Jul 03, 2014

softens and keep the eye area moisturised. I have oily skin and use it at night. When I wake up, skin is relaxed!! I didn't feel any other improvement of my panda eyes though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »