Handy for purse

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the wipes and they do a nice job of freshening without any scent. No burning sensation either. They were a little drier than I would have liked so I only gave them a 3. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

I liked - a natural composition practically without smell, very soft. Leave a pleasant feeling of freshness.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1557306 on May 10, 2012

I have tried both of the Blum Natural Intimate wipes, and found them both great, but this one is the best.. largely because it's fragrance free. I have tried countless intimate wipes, but these cause absolutely NO irritation or itching. These have also proved helpful when I've had UTI's. Easy to bring with you everywhere, too. Will continue to buy them for as long as i can! :)

Nice!

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

Very good for all purposes really!

Good blums.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

Good blums, very good.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Приятный свежий ненавязчивый аромат салфеток. Сделаны из довольно плотной мягкой ткани. Их размер вполне комфортно позволяет их использовать. Хорошо и деликатно очищают нежную зону. Брала в путешествие, небольшой размер упаковки, легко помещается в самый маленький кармашек моего рюкзака. Вообще люблю продукцию фирмы Blum Naturals. The pleasant aroma of fresh unobtrusive. Made of very thick soft cloth. Their size makes them quite comfortable to use. Well and gently cleanse the delicate area. She took a journey, a small package size, fits easily into the smallest pocket of my backpack. Generally, I like products firm Blum Naturals.

Perfecto.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jul 30, 2012

Funcionan bien pero me quedo con las de natracare, que son toallas más grandes y para los días de periodo me son más cómodas

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2745028 on Aug 03, 2012

So far, this is the best cleansing wipe I've tried. It's not irritating on my sensitive skin. Love how there's cranberry extract included too.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Sep 05, 2012

I like that it's unscented. I wish they offered a larger pack.

Good

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013

Fine wipes. I keep them in my cosmetic bag just in case.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »