Blum Naturals, Nourishing Night Cream for All Skin Types, 1.8 oz (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I love ıt.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 02, 2011

My skin sensitive and combine. Evening time very luxery. No feel greasy and very quick absorb.

natural, light, luxurious, and economical

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 02, 2011

This turns out to be a perfect cream for my combination skin. It is light and fluffy and a great base for my skin care essential oil blend. I feel like I am saving so much money and not putting unnatural chemicals on my face. I still spend money on natural anti-aging serums, but from now on this is my moisture cream. I hope they will continue to expand their line.

Soothing cream

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Sep 22, 2011

I like the Blum Naturals creams; the night cream and the daily moisturizer both feel soothing to the skin.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1497670 on Jan 06, 2012

a good product

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Jul 02, 2012

I do not use it every day, but only when I feel my skin needs something special. I have a combined skin (oily+normal)and this cream texture is quite rich, but I like it anyway, because it absorbes easily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »