Tastes Great and Feels Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1084929 on Apr 12, 2009

Whenever I get up in the morning, sometimes I feel like I just have to have some flapjacks, and other times I just have a craving for some. When I tried this product, not only did I enjoy every bite but I could feel the difference between this brand and other brands. I was looking forward to the next craving. This one's a winner. Goes great with the Now Foods maple syrup also available here at iHerb.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3160308 on Jan 29, 2010

Nutty flavor. Great pancakes that are much better tasting then any other mix I have ever tried. Take my advise and use some coconut oil instead of butter to top them! Your taste-buds will thank you!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

I just love these pancakes. What makes them even better is the absence of gluten and the presence of so many grains. They also help digestion. Pancakes out of this mix and maple syrup is the best way to start a day!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Apr 27, 2009

Delicious and satisfying. Much better than the traditional white flour pancakes.

GOOD MIX!

Posted by Reviewer1815378 on Apr 23, 2008

YEARS AGO WE USED TO ONLY EAT BISQUICK PANCAKES BUTNWO WE HAVE PLENTY FO VARIETY AND THESE MIXES ARE GOOD FOR YOU TOO.

These always turn out great

Posted by filmoyster on Feb 06, 2009

And can be found for a great price here

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1979453 on Jun 07, 2011

I have made some pancake,My grandfather like it very well.

Always yummy

Posted by Reviewer3162947 on Jun 08, 2011

When I eat these, I love that they are so healthy tasting...they don't taste like cardboard! I've not tried them in a waffle iron, but as pancakes, they are absolutely fabulous!

the best

Posted by Reviewer1586599 on Jun 02, 2010

i am addicted to the stuff-tastyyyy.

Fluffy, Filling

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Oct 10, 2011

This mix makes fluffy pancakes, but with whole grains. Not heavy or earthy tasting. It's a treat for my husband---who likes whole grains but doesn't want the cardboard stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »