FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

This makes some of the best bread! I'm a bread baker, and this flour is a lot less coarse than other whole wheat flours I've used. Love it. I'll definitely be making my flour orders here often.

Outstanding Quality

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Mar 16, 2010

wonderful for baking bread. This flour compliments unbleached white flours when baking bread and also stands alone well for a full bodied whole wheat recipe. Bakes up nice and rises well.

Shipped to Korea

Posted by Reviewer2112849 on Mar 30, 2011

Had this shipped to me in Korea to make whole wheat pizza dough and baked goods. Top quality!

Good bread making flour

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 04, 2014

I like using this flour for making my 100% whole wheat whole grain breads. It makes a hearty loaf that is not too heavy, just the right consistency to satisfy my palette for whole grain goodness!

Whole Wheat Flour

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Mar 06, 2012

I love this flour. It's packaged in a thick plastic bag, keeping out odors and keeping the product super fresh. The wheat is very good quality and the flour has wonderful flavor. Flour picks up odors by its very nature, and the packaging here is the answer. Years of "perfumed" flour from the store, complaining to managers and returning product left me discouraged, not to mention sick from "eating perfume." Then Bob's Red Mill came up with this packaging idea. It's the cat's meow. Good price. Excellent product. The only flour I use anymore.

Bob Mill Flour

Posted by 5602190767178976981 on Nov 13, 2013

Greta stuff-great price

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1486173 on Mar 28, 2009

This is a high quality flour which I use in my baking. Recommended!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Mar 08, 2010

Great value and texture

iHerb Repeat Customer..

Posted by Reviewer1386162 on May 21, 2011

We buy Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour in bulk for shipment to the Philippines. Good price, great service and free fast delivery to Forex Cargo.

cake

Posted by Reviewer1391464 on Aug 12, 2010

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »