C. Thurston

Posted by 4707992977462289450 on Feb 19, 2016

This product was everything it promised to be. I've used it in many different recipes that call for egg yolks or whole eggs including a stovetop cooked cake icing and everyone of them came out beautifully. I've only had this large bag for a short time and already it's almost 3/4 gone. Glad I ordered 2. As for storage, I just keep it in the freezer and pull it out when I need it, scooping out just the amount I need.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by 4676121364133557339 on Jan 17, 2016

I'm not sure what ingredient caused this. I made mug cake and used this egg replacer. My face started itching as though I'd just eaten eggs. I'm pretty sure and aware of all the other ingredients I put, so it must have been something in this product. I went back to the other brand of egg replacer I use ("Ener-G"). If you generally have multiple food allergies, double check all the ingredients before you buy this.

best egg replacer on teh market

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Mar 22, 2015

love it....

Egg Replacer

Posted by 5697485650861012491 on Oct 05, 2014

Wonderful people to order from I emailed them after ordering to request fast shipping . I had to make Birthday Cake for allergic 2 year old Great Granddaughter. Received order in 2 days , product is excellent

Great Product and Fast Shipping!

Posted by 5329721904443307028 on Dec 25, 2013

I went eggless a few months ago, which is a bummer because I do bake a lot. After reading many positive reviews for Bob's All Natural Egg Replacer, I decided to give it a shot. I made cornbread the first time using the egg replacer, but I thought they were a little dry. So I added a little more water (about 3 tbsp. more)and everything else I have baked with it has turned out perfect! I cannot taste the egg replacer as I saw one review mentioned. But I do think you really need to follow directions. Mix the powder with water as directed and let it sit before using. I would definitely buy this again. I only wish it came in smaller packages as this makes a heck of a lot of eggs, but it has a short shelf life. I might seal some and put it in the freezer to see if it will keep. Product arrived incredibly quickly and I was very happy overall with the order.

Great egg replacer!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love using this to replace eggs with no problems. Some gluten free recipes that only have a couple eggs might require using the real thing, but I really like using these for most of my baked goods. This is a large quantity too and will last you a long, long time. 1tbsp = 1 egg. I've used it for cooking with no problems. I really like how iherb gets my order to me within 2-3 days too; they are awesome!!!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 08, 2012

Love it! Good replacement for those who can't hae eggs.

Have tried it in a couple of recipes so far

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jun 11, 2012

This works well enough in bakery. My boyfriend is allergic to egg whites and this allows me to make spongy cakes and banana bread and the like without compromising quality. Really like it.

best egg replacer product

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 29, 2012

works just as it should, easy breezy, good results.

egg replaceer