Small Pearl Tapioca

Posted by Reviewer1029110 on Jan 18, 2009

I cook this for a therputic diet for my German Shepherd. Locating basic non-pudding preparation directions was difficult- even from Bob's Red Mill. However, after mastering preparation, product is consistently high quality and our dog is thriving!

Very happy

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013

It is excellent quality for excellent price. I will buy it again, cause I like tapioca very much and this one is premium.

Delicious Dessert

Posted by 4912493686810079760 on Feb 03, 2013

The small pearl tapioca makes the most delicious dessert (we follow the directions on the package). I have yet to use it in other dishes but will soon as I've seen recipes for various stews that call for tapioca.

Tapioca

Posted by Reviewer2992659 on Dec 18, 2007

Order arrived with the speed of light, and the product was of high quality.

Wonderful Tapioca

Posted by Reviewer2331329 on Apr 02, 2008

Bob's Red Mill, All Natural Small Pearl Tapioca was delicious. Just what I was looking for and I received it quickly. Thank you. NG in Missouri

sam32832@gmail.com

Posted by Reviewer2489721 on Aug 21, 2008

fast delivery, excellent price, very good fast cooking and flavorfull, used a simple microwave recipe for tapioca pudding that made an excellent desert.

whole

Posted by Reviewer2281692 on Jan 05, 2009

very good

Tapioca

Posted by Reviewer2473697 on Apr 29, 2008

Really good tapioca and a really good price! Thanks iHerb for putting a product on your shelf that tastes good for a good price.

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2306665 on Jan 27, 2011

I used the recipe on the back of the bag with Almond Milk; it was so good! I would buy these again.

Best Tapioca In Town

Posted by Reviewer1589712 on Feb 28, 2011

I'm learning to cook and I always loved real tapioca as a child. This brand is fantastic and make a great desert in the evening while watching TV. The sevice was fast and arrived very well packed. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »