• Reviews | English

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3020598 on Jun 11, 2011

great chia seeds, and great price. Will order again.

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I am very happy with Bob's seeds - the pricing and the packaging. For anyone new to the whole chia thing - the seeds have very little taste, so you can sprinkle them on everything. If you are dieting, they are just great for feeling full. The chia seed is convenient for adding to soups, salads, cereal, yogurt - and the meal is good to use for baking.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 26, 2011

I tried these because my dad said they were good for lowering blood pressure and helps with diet. He was right, I use the recommended dose and I have lost 10 pounds since adding this to my diet and my blood pressure has been better. Great price too!

Chia

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

I add this to my beverages. It feels like tapioca. I read in the book, "Born to Run" that this is what some tribes known for running use to keep hydrated and energized when they run for long distances. I don't run but I do like the energy and hydration it gives me.

Bien, como siempre

Posted by elrinconcitodemaria on Oct 07, 2014

Esta fuente de fibra natural es para mi indispensable, dado que soy estreñida desde adolescente. En el yogurt o en los cereales los tomas sin alterar el sabor, únicamente lo notas en la textura pero no afecta al sabor. Sigo tomándola y me va bien.

Seeds go sour fast

Posted by aRPiieS on Jan 04, 2012

These caused rash for me even with very small day dosage (small tea spoon), not good at all.

best price

Posted by Reviewer1065270 on Jan 03, 2012

I USE THIS EVERYDAY ON MY CEREAL WITH GROUND ALMONDS AND IT KEEPS ME REGULAR

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 09, 2012

Great! We use it everyday and love it.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer3038535 on Mar 29, 2012

Nice tasting, great for you...we like using the chia seeds in our smoothies.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3246430 on Apr 11, 2012

I like this product. It has a lot of vitamins, minerals, fibers and Omega-3. I liked the service of Iherb. I like their shipping service and I will be a regular customer.