• Reviews | English

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3020598 on Jun 11, 2011

great chia seeds, and great price. Will order again.

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I am very happy with Bob's seeds - the pricing and the packaging. For anyone new to the whole chia thing - the seeds have very little taste, so you can sprinkle them on everything. If you are dieting, they are just great for feeling full. The chia seed is convenient for adding to soups, salads, cereal, yogurt - and the meal is good to use for baking.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 26, 2011

I tried these because my dad said they were good for lowering blood pressure and helps with diet. He was right, I use the recommended dose and I have lost 10 pounds since adding this to my diet and my blood pressure has been better. Great price too!

Chia

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

I add this to my beverages. It feels like tapioca. I read in the book, "Born to Run" that this is what some tribes known for running use to keep hydrated and energized when they run for long distances. I don't run but I do like the energy and hydration it gives me.

A staple in our daily diet

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Dec 13, 2013

Two tablespoonfuls taken with the main meal of the day keeps you from getting constipated, lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol and, if taken regularly over many seasons will guard against colon cancer. The Omega-3 content is remarkable.

Chia sin mas

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Me encanta esta marca, tiene una muy amplia gama de productos buenisimos y la chia esta entre ellos. La recomiendo, a suiza el pedido nos llego en 2 semanas.

Bien, como siempre

Posted by elrinconcitodemaria on Oct 07, 2014

Esta fuente de fibra natural es para mi indispensable, dado que soy estreñida desde adolescente. En el yogurt o en los cereales los tomas sin alterar el sabor, únicamente lo notas en la textura pero no afecta al sabor. Sigo tomándola y me va bien.

Not that hungry anymore.

Posted by Reviewer2363095 on Jun 13, 2012

I like to use this in my smoothie or cereal.

Seeds go sour fast

Posted by aRPiieS on Jan 04, 2012

These caused rash for me even with very small day dosage (small tea spoon), not good at all.

best price