• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 04, 2012

Helps curb appetite.

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

kõige odavamad tšiiaseemned. hea kraam.

Great source of omega 3's and fiber.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I love using this chia seed. I add it to salads, cereal, almost anything as it doesn't have any taste and retains its amazing health properties at any temperature. :)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

Corny, I know, but this product makes me think of those ridiculous chia pet commercials. The product itself is high quality, as I have come to expect from Bob's Red Mill. The seeds were fresh and lasted several months in my refrigeration. With all of Chia's health benefits, from it's Omega 3 profile, to fiber, to vitamins, it is truly one of the powerhouse superfoods available today. I would order this product again and enjoy in smoothies or oatmeal.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I add these to whatever I can whenever I can. I find these a lot cheaper in bulk but my Whole Foods was out for a while so I purchased here.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2101153 on Aug 02, 2012

Very good Chia seeds. I use them every day and made cake from the recipe on the package.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2174833 on Jul 22, 2012

First time I ordered Bob's Chia Seeds. I have used other brands but knowing Bob Red Mill Oats is a good product I thought I would try the Chia Seeds. I was not dissappointed/ They are easy to eat and good too. I grind them up in my grinder and put them on everything that way I know I am getting all the benefits of the seeds. I also put the seeds in water and drink them. Very good product. Judy Simons

very good

Posted by 4876263911052362805 on Jul 18, 2012

we all love this chia seed, finished 1 bag in a week. Only the package bag material is not very strong, easily to tear near the seal during trasnsit.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jul 13, 2012

Prefer to drink this with blackcurrant juice and water. Makes a refreshing and filling "fruit soup". Goood for my stomach as well.

Simple love

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I simply love chia seeds! They're good for me, contain omega and fiber. They're so small and versitile that I can put them in everything! I use them when I bake bread, crackers and granola bars for some extra fiber and energy. I always put ts in my morning smoothie or morning oatmeal. If you have problems with you digestion, try soaking a tbs of these in some water or apple juice for a few hours, and drink it all a few hours before you go to bed. Your body will send you its regards the next morning.