• Reviews | English

Cheap and quality product

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 21, 2011

I ordered many packs of these Chia Seeds because I can't live without it. It's the part of my pantry. I used it in waffle, pancake, bread and granola. I serves my family with superfoods.

Great Product...

Posted by Reviewer3061554 on Aug 05, 2011

Wonderful price and wonderful product

the best

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Aug 11, 2011

They say chia seeds are chia seeds, no matter where you get them. But I purchased these because of where they come from. Bob's Red Mill is a brand that has been around a very long time and having used his products in the past, I am comfortable continuing to do so. Love iHerb's prices!!!

I love chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Apr 12, 2011

Nice amount of seeds for the low price. Will last awhile even if I do use them frequently.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer2878900 on Apr 20, 2011

I haven't tried other brands of Chia, but I have no reason to!

use this on everything

Posted by Reviewer3190906 on Apr 30, 2011

I put these on yogurt, waffles, english muffins with peanut butter... i have heard about making pudding, but havent tried it yet.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2498458 on May 08, 2011

This was good stuff for a good price.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer2328264 on May 16, 2011

Very affordable and good quality chia seeds, will buy these again. Golden star for Bob's red mill for recepies on the back!

Ch-ch-ch-Chia!

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on May 19, 2011

This was my first experience buying chia seeds and I took the plunge because I kept reading about the benefits of the seed and all the things you can do with them. I chose Bob's Red Mill because I use their wheat germ and love it. And I'm enjoying the chia seeds so far. I haven't done much other than add them to salads and cereal but I enjoy the added (albeit subtle) texture and flavor they bring. I will say, they tend to get stuck in your teeth, which is a bit annoying. And when they work themselves out the texture has taken on a bit of a soft, slightly chewy nature. A bit odd but not off-putting (to me at least). I will keep exploring things to do my chia seeds!

want it again