Dense & Chewey

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Aug 17, 2011

If made right, this mix makes awesome, dense, cornbread. Don't overmix or use cold ingredients, will affect the baking and rising of the bread. We add a pinch of vanilla.

"real" cornbread considering it is GF

Posted by Reviewer1629338 on Jan 23, 2012

One of the nicer "gluten free" products. It really does taste like corn bread!

Excellent mix!

Posted by Reviewer2590111 on Jul 12, 2012

I really liked the way this cornbread came out. It had a nice flavor and texture. It was also really easy to make.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012

It's great to have a gluten free cornbread mix that is easy to use and delicious.

Good cornbread!

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012

Have been using this mix for a year and add various ingredients to alter the flavor from time to time, for variety.

Delicious

Posted by 5214849206453495079 on Jun 25, 2013

Wholesome and delicious cornbread, amazing with maple syrup.

delish

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jul 06, 2013

second time I ordered and will order again!

One of the best out there!

Posted by 4668909441687684367 on Oct 25, 2015

I made this not expecting much, and boy was I wrong! It was dense, but not heavy, and really flavorful. Went well with chili, but tasted even better the next day in the morning when I toasted it and had it with butter and honey. Perfection. Will definitely order it again!

Gluten free for Thanksgiving

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Dec 13, 2015

Hooray for Bob's Red Mill cornbread mix. We used it for my grandmother's corn soufflé recipe and for cornbread stuffing this Thanksgiving. Nobody noticed any difference from previous years. The texture and flavor matched the quality of the cornbread mixes I used growing up. I highly recommend this product. Stock up so you have it on hand. I'll be making cornbread to accompany my New Year's Eve chili too.

great mix

Posted by Reviewer1308633 on May 30, 2013

This mix is very easy to use -- just through the contents of the bag into a bowl, add the eggs, oil, and milk, and mix it together. The only criticism is that it came out a bit dry the first time I made it, so the second time I added 1/3 cup sugar. So, if you want it to taste extra good, throw in some sugar. Or, if you're trying to avoid sugar, maybe throw in an avocado to moisten it up, or maybe some sour cream.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »