Dense & Chewey

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Aug 17, 2011

If made right, this mix makes awesome, dense, cornbread. Don't overmix or use cold ingredients, will affect the baking and rising of the bread. We add a pinch of vanilla.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012

It's great to have a gluten free cornbread mix that is easy to use and delicious.

"real" cornbread considering it is GF

Posted by Reviewer1629338 on Jan 23, 2012

One of the nicer "gluten free" products. It really does taste like corn bread!

Good cornbread!

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012

Have been using this mix for a year and add various ingredients to alter the flavor from time to time, for variety.

Excellent mix!

Posted by Reviewer2590111 on Jul 12, 2012

I really liked the way this cornbread came out. It had a nice flavor and texture. It was also really easy to make.

delish

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jul 06, 2013

second time I ordered and will order again!

Delicious

Posted by 5214849206453495079 on Jun 25, 2013

Wholesome and delicious cornbread, amazing with maple syrup.

One of the best out there!

Posted by 4668909441687684367 on Oct 25, 2015

I made this not expecting much, and boy was I wrong! It was dense, but not heavy, and really flavorful. Went well with chili, but tasted even better the next day in the morning when I toasted it and had it with butter and honey. Perfection. Will definitely order it again!

GF Hubby Loves This GF Cornbread

Posted by cot477 on Aug 09, 2011

You use the whole 20oz. bag for one pan of cornbread - so it's pricey compared to traditional cornbread mixes. It bakes up pretty dense and dry. I like to throw an extra egg into GF mixes - GF flours can always use moisture and lift - but with this cornbread I add an entire can of creamed corn. It makes a moist, hefty bread that a GF person can appreciate.

Gluten free for Thanksgiving

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Dec 13, 2015

Hooray for Bob's Red Mill cornbread mix. We used it for my grandmother's corn soufflé recipe and for cornbread stuffing this Thanksgiving. Nobody noticed any difference from previous years. The texture and flavor matched the quality of the cornbread mixes I used growing up. I highly recommend this product. Stock up so you have it on hand. I'll be making cornbread to accompany my New Year's Eve chili too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »