• Reviews | English

Great Crumbles!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Jan 18, 2012

My family tries to not be without both date pieces and date crumbles. If iherb is temporarily out of stock, I am not! I have two extra packages now, just in case! My son presently has one package ahead. So definately, this product is worth having on hand! They are good with hot cereal, cold cereal, tapioca pudding, trail mix, and used in place of raisins.

Date Crumbles

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 15, 2011

Delicious! I like that they don't have any added sugar.

Great product

Posted by Angelic on Sep 21, 2011

I love dates, and the crumbles are great for snacking or for using in recipes.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2231750 on Oct 11, 2011

I love Bob's mill. Iherb has good prices on it.

These taste really good

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Dec 29, 2012

I use them in cakes and for adding taste to my waterkefir. Excellent price. Will buy more :-)

A Treat

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 17, 2014

These dates are the perfect snack or dessert when you need something sweet & healthy. I often put a small sprinkle on oatmeal too. Fresh & delicious!

Love these Date Crumbles

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on May 16, 2016

I use these ever day in my morning Oatmeal. They are so good and I will keep ordering them!

taste

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Nov 28, 2011

not too sweet easy to eat ...yummy

Ok

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

The date crumbles were harder than I had expected, and have just not made as much use for them yet. Have tried them in oatmeal cookies though, and they turned out nice.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Mar 27, 2012

I use this when i want to add some sugar naturally to a porridge, but honestly i would not guess that these crumbles were made of date when i would try them without knowing.