Nice, cheap and useful

Posted by 5302292600822714912 on May 02, 2016

I bought this tapioca flour because it's hard to find in Spain and I couldn't be happier. Now I can do a lot of sweet and/or salted gluten free recipes.

tapioca flour

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

anything of Bob's R.M. is good (but I haven't had the chance to try yet)

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Feb 22, 2015

I love using tapioca flour. It makes things like pancakes even more delicious than they already are.

good price

Posted by 5475577705193031441 on Feb 23, 2015

Love to mix our own gluten free flour blend and use tapioca, white rice and brown rice.

Good stuff

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

Good overall, packaging being re-sealable would be the thing that would put this product over the top awesome.

Good

Posted by greenbytes on Jul 20, 2014

I love to make my dessert , Tao Suan using it. Great.

Buena opción para los que no consumimos harina de trigo

Posted by Rulitos on Sep 02, 2014

Harina fina e ideal para cocinar galletas, pan o queqyues sin necesidad de agregar harina de trigo. Me gusta mucho.

Leaky bag

Posted by 4678624565538596670 on Feb 01, 2014

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard. I've given the same review as the potato starch because it was exactly the same kind of problem.

A bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Feb 14, 2014

I have ordered Now tapioca flour in larger bags from iHerb before, and found it to be more economical. Since I live and bake gluten-free, tapioca starch is a good staple. This brand is okay.

Bob's Tapioca Flour:

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Apr 27, 2014

This bag of flour had a 2 inch split in it - resulting in a floury mess everywhere - as it is so light and powdery. The flour even got inside another packet in my parcel. I know it had to journey from US to UK, but this product needs stronger packaging. It's not worth the postage to send back. I would not recommend buying it.