Good bread

Posted by Reviewer2568559 on Apr 30, 2015

Tasty and not sweet bread for those of us who are gluten intolerant. I baked some up and we consumed it pronto!

bread review

Posted by 4893225540453007918 on Mar 26, 2015

This was a very good loaf of bread. Excellent actually. I will definately buy this again.

Excellent, not sweet

Posted by LantauMama on Jan 25, 2015

I love that this is not sweet (only the raisins make it sweet). I add extra cinnamon and ground vanilla beans when I mix it. Perfect with butter or even coconut butter as a treat! Big hit with everyone!

Bread

Posted by Reviewer2032049 on Nov 08, 2011

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3222101 on May 25, 2011

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Apr 21, 2011

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.