Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix, 22 oz (623 g)

Reviews 5-star

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Apr 21, 2011

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3222101 on May 25, 2011

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

Bread

Posted by Reviewer2032049 on Nov 08, 2011

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.