• Customer Ratings

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2792621 on Mar 23, 2012

just is not as soft as a porridge oats in common, but the simple fact of not having gluten compensates for this minor defect. I am not celiac but I choose to avoid gluten, because I believe that gluten is not good for athletic performance and not for the health of the intestine. I will continue using this oats.

good

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Feb 06, 2010

this oatmeal is good.

very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2688651 on Feb 05, 2011

I used these oats in my oatmeal cookies - very yummy

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Apr 05, 2011

Haven't been able to eat oats in so long, I swear I've eaten nothing but for the past week, lol. Very good, not mushy - I only wish they were organic.

Good oats

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

This batch was a little tough & chewy (actually I like my oatmeal this way but my husband complained...he likes it mushier)but I find that with any natural foods the taste and texture can vary slightly. I have to cook this a little longer & still find its texture a little courser than the last batch. Will continue to buy!

Good

Posted by 5671776102968405493 on Aug 27, 2014

Always love Bob's Red Mill product!

Oats again

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

Just as good as the steel cut

Bob's Red Mill gf oats

Posted by sconley on Dec 29, 2013

We got these for my husbands gf diet to make oatmeal and no bake cookies. The cookies turn out great but the oatmeal is very mushy. My husband is used to the instant packets so he was disappointed with this texture. Will buy again because it's our only gf option but wish there was another brand to try.

At last GF oats for me

Posted by Reviewer2970084 on Jun 01, 2011

I am loving having this product in the cupboard. Cooked up in the pressure cooker they are soft and creamy and eaten with the Hemp Protein powder a superb start to my day. Will buy again

Nice taste but very starchy

Posted by Reviewer1534079 on Apr 14, 2010

I needed to wash them a LOT, and even then there was loads and loads of starch in the water, and stuck to the saucepan.