• Reviews | English

Versatile Oats

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I eat these raw as muesli, cooked as oatmeal, ground for cookies and pancakes--all gluten free! They are more expensive than regular oats or even organic, but I cannot take the chance of any gluten content. These do not make me sick. And they are priced about $2 less here on iHerb than in my local health food store. Hold back for 5 stars is their price and that they are not organic. I do understand the increased cost as Bob's takes measures for special crops as well as handling to keep these oats entirely gluten-free. I only wish they were also organic. Contrary to some rumors, Bob's Red Mill does not use extra herbicides for their gluten-free oats. Still wish we could get both certified gluten free and organic in one oat.

In oatmeal heaven!

Posted by Reviewer2413236 on Mar 12, 2010

As a Celiac, I hadn't had oats since my diagnosis four years ago. Since discovering these, I've been on an oatmeal kick and loving every minute. Wonderful!

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2761900 on Jun 23, 2009

for Celiacs or anyone doing gluten free these are great! i love a bowl of oatmeal in the morning with honey!

Great tasting Oats

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Jul 20, 2010

I eat these oats every morning and usually add ground salba, a dab of unprocessed honey and cinnamon and coconut oil. It keeps me going until lunch and I feel like I've had a healthy breakfast.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Rolled Oats, gluten free

Posted by Reviewer2468805 on Jul 27, 2010

Love these oats, i put them in chocolate chip cookies (a few) and in homemade quickbread! I Recommend Bob's Red Mill brand!

Gluten Free Granola!

Posted by Reviewer1949742 on Sep 15, 2010

That's what we use these oats for. Perfect.

Tastes fine

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Sep 28, 2010

We like it, no complaints. Can't tell a difference, just takes longer to cook than regular quick oats.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1490502 on Oct 14, 2010

Delivered on time and in good condition

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Nov 13, 2010

Purchased this product because of the excellent reviews. I fully agree...highly recommend. Wish it were organic.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats

Posted by Reviewer2915157 on Jan 12, 2011

Great texture when baked into Granola!...