10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2761900 on Jun 23, 2009

for Celiacs or anyone doing gluten free these are great! i love a bowl of oatmeal in the morning with honey!

Great product/ great service

Posted by Reviewer2090675 on Aug 12, 2009

I can now make the monster cookies for my granddaughter who has Celiac! There is no flour in the recipe just oatmeal. Once I found this product, I was able to bake the cookies and take to her as a special treat! She loved them! Thak you for the speedy service too!

In oatmeal heaven!

Posted by Reviewer2413236 on Mar 12, 2010

As a Celiac, I hadn't had oats since my diagnosis four years ago. Since discovering these, I've been on an oatmeal kick and loving every minute. Wonderful!

Great tasting Oats

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Jul 20, 2010

I eat these oats every morning and usually add ground salba, a dab of unprocessed honey and cinnamon and coconut oil. It keeps me going until lunch and I feel like I've had a healthy breakfast.

Versatile Oats

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I eat these raw as muesli, cooked as oatmeal, ground for cookies and pancakes--all gluten free! They are more expensive than regular oats or even organic, but I cannot take the chance of any gluten content. These do not make me sick. And they are priced about $2 less here on iHerb than in my local health food store. Hold back for 5 stars is their price and that they are not organic. I do understand the increased cost as Bob's takes measures for special crops as well as handling to keep these oats entirely gluten-free. I only wish they were also organic. Contrary to some rumors, Bob's Red Mill does not use extra herbicides for their gluten-free oats. Still wish we could get both certified gluten free and organic in one oat.