• Customer Ratings

It's Oatmeal as It Should Be

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 13, 2012

There isn't really much you can say about a giant bag of oatmeal. You get what you expect. I found this product to be fresh and well packaged. Bob's Red Mill puts out high quality grain products because that's all they do. I wasn't as concerned about the "gluten free" part, but if you are allergic to gluten, I trust that the 100% gluten-free guarantee is accurate. Great for a morning meal or ground up into flour for pancakes. Highly recommended.

AWESOME

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Love these oats. Dollar cheaper than the same product around where I live. Bob's Red Mill: just cooler and helps us gluten-free people. Glad IHerb stocks Red's products.

The Best

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Sep 21, 2014

They're exactly like normal rolled oats just without the gluten!

Pantry Staple

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

Besides this being my husband's favorite breakfast, my kids love it too when I make overnight soaked oatmeal. It's also great in baking!

The One and Only

Posted by 4626021426897246099 on Nov 05, 2014

The One and Only brand of Gluten Free Rolled Oats to buy, excellent quality with no badies.

Great Tasting!

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Nov 25, 2014

Great tasting, in fact the best I have ever eaten. Gluten free, but don't know if its' organic.

Oats

Posted by 5637094347958773639 on Dec 09, 2014

Great gluten free oats and a large quantity at a great price.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Mar 24, 2009

This has saved my bacon -- literally. Finally, a brand of rolled oats that's certified gluten-free. Cooks up nice plain or in recipes. At last, my breakfast bacon has a companion. THANK YOU, BOB's!

Not the most fragrant or tastiest rolled oats I have had, but ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 17, 2015

the one I like best is not certified gluten-free, so I am grateful to Bob's for this. Do wish it were organic though.

Wish it were organic

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

This does not hurt my stomach like regular oats so I am very happy about that. I just wish that it were organic and then it would be perfect.