Bob's Red Mill Pizza Crust Whole Grain Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Jun 28, 2011

Best Gluten Free Pizza mix I have found!

Turned out great!

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

I am not a baker or pizza maker, but by following the directions I actually made a pretty decent tasting pizza for the first time in my life. This dough does need to be spread thin as it puffs up in baking and the recipes makes bigger diameter pizzas than written on the package IMO.

It was easier than I expected.

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

It was easier than I expected. I did not use a bread machine. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The crust was great. Both my son and husband did not even know they were eating gluten free pizza!

Good Crust

Posted by Reviewer1517756 on Dec 11, 2011

This is a nice mix that does what it says it does. Actually works similar to regular pizza crust. More doughy than chewy, but that is to be expected since there is no gluten.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3230136 on Jan 03, 2012

Made two thin pizzas from this package. Recommend when working with gluten free dough to rub a teaspoon of oil on your hands to spread and then if you want the dough thin, rub oil also on the baking roller. I rolled it out on a sheet of baking paper before moving it to the baking tray. Success! Friends also liked the result very much. Will buy again!

My favorite pizza crust..

Posted by Reviewer1502374 on Jan 23, 2012

I have been using this product for years,the iherb company has great prices!!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 05, 2014

Makes a really good homemade pizza base, in about the same amount of time as it takes to go out and get takeaway. Even those who normally eat gluten like this one!

Husband can now eat pizza again

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Sep 23, 2014

Really impressed with this. We split it into three parts rather than two though, to make three small pizzas.

regularly get this

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Nov 22, 2014

always get this when do iherb orders. quick, easy success for dinner. you have to make 2 by instructions but one ball keeps well in fridge or freezer

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2605758 on Nov 28, 2011

I'm sold on this one! Made delicious crust and even my husban who was skeptical, he really liked it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »