• Customer Ratings

Hearty & Wholesome

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

These oats are flavourful, they're coarser & of chewier texture & I love them! I normally cook this in the rice cooker with water and a pinch of salt. Then I scoop some out into a bowl of cold milk and mix in a teaspoon of honey. It makes a great hearty & tasty meal.

Not the most fragrant or tastiest steel-cut oats I have had, but ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 17, 2015

the one I like best is not certified gluten-free, so I am grateful to Bob's for this. Do wish it were organic though.

A great product!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014

I'm a coeliac and can't eat contaminated oats so I love that Bob's Red Mill gives me a safe option that still tastes like it should!

Bob's red mill organic steel cut oats

Posted by 5295212660456628506 on Aug 11, 2014

Quick and smooth service. I didn't have to wait long and I live in the Netherlands. Besides the package was nicely wrapped and packed.

Tastes Great and Gluten Free

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Apr 29, 2014

I am now on a gluten free diet and these hit the spot every morning.

Bob's red Mill,gluten free steel cut oats

Posted by Reviewer1626404 on Feb 11, 2013

It is good health for body. It is delicious.

Gluten free Bob's Red Mill Oats

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 17, 2012

I have used this product for about a year now and love it.

Yummy Steel Oats!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Nov 10, 2012

I think these are scrumptious and highly nutritious. I find them chewy than ordinary GF oats and more filling.

My ideal breakfast, stable bloodsugar for hours, especially when combined with oat bran or chia

Posted by drBolhuis on Aug 23, 2012

I prescribe my patients often a combination of a "Paleo diet" but with some glutenfree oat and some legumes / beans. So not strictly Paleo, but without gluten and diary.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 31, 2012

These steel cut oats are of great quality and absolutely yummy! I soak them for 24 hours before cooking and the texture is deliciously chewy and the taste is so good. I've never had steel cut oats before this and it took some getting used to, but now I like them even better than the regular rolled ones. Plus, you get all the health benefits from minimally processed, gluten free oats. I do whish they were organic in addition to gluten free though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »