Wish it were an organic product with no GMO's!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Feb 20, 2012

Unfortunate I see that this has a ton of sugar in it and the GMO type most likely too as it is not labeled as organic sugar. It probably tastes great, but I am not sure that I will use it now. I do not have any interested in eating GMO products.

Best I've had since going GF...

Posted by Reviewer1019426 on Apr 15, 2014

I'm not sure what these other folks are eating that tastes better- wish I knew... This is the best white cake mix I've had since I've gone gluten free. I make these for parties and everyone, even those who CAN eat gluten, love them. Thanks Bob!

BEST gluten free cake EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 06, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this vanilla gluten free cake! I've been gluten free since the mid 1980's and this is the best cake I've found. I use all real butter & add toasted almond slivers & dried apricot to make a delicious loaf cake that tastes like pound cake. Also makes delicious banana nut bread or just by itself.....No one can tell it's gluten free!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2546061 on Dec 12, 2011

taste great

Not as good as the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011

I've been a fan of Bob's Red Mill GF Chocolate Cake for awhile, so I thought I'd give the Vanilla a try. It was not nearly as good. I've tried it with upside down pineapple cake and cupcakes. Both had poor taste and more of a "chewiness" to the tops.