Good and FAST!

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on May 03, 2016

Cooks much faster than pasta and adds a great texture to foods.

Delicious couscous

Posted by 5267767099857197602 on Mar 16, 2016

Very good brand and amount of product Cooks very fast and tastes very good I will buy again and try the other flavors

Great! Way cheaper here than my supermarket

Posted by 4648912525010349828 on Dec 27, 2014

My first time trying couscous and it was really simple to make! Wasn't very well packaged though, there was a hole in the bag and a tiny bit leaked out but it was really little so im okay with that.

Great product, great value!

Posted by LittlePancake on Nov 11, 2014

Really pleased to find this couscous! Really great value for money and makes for a quick and convenient accompaniment to a meal. Good texture and can be whipped up really quickly to be eaten hot or cold. I usually prepare it with a little drop of olive oil, lemon juice and Moroccan spice and toss in a bunch of nuts, seeds and dried fruit~ so delicious with salads! Very happy with this product, will be definitely buying again with my next order.

Love couscous~

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 28, 2014

I'm no expert on couscous, but this is pretty much like any other one that I've had. It's good, so if you're out to buy couscous, I would recommend this! It's easy to cook; my tip is, if you want to make it super quick, boil some water in a kettle, put however much couscous you want in a bowl, and pour the hot water over the top, until it covers the couscous and the water rises about a cm or a cm and half above the couscous. Leave it for a few mins, making sure to fluff it at least once during this time, and it's done! Easy :)

Good

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

I love this with chicken or beef stock

I haven't opened it yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 30, 2013

I can only say that it looks good, and that Bob's Red Mill has never disappointed me with their other products. If this is bad, I shall edit the post. Otherwise, consider me coused-up.

Cous cous

Posted by 5481487421323862519 on Sep 29, 2013

Bob's Red Mill is always great.

Real Golden Couscous

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 04, 2012

Great taste, hard to find if you live in a small city here in Japan. Thank you for the great price too.

Perfect rice substitute

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on May 09, 2012

This is a nutritious substitute to rice. For me, it is not a replacement. I love my rice, but Bob's Golden Couscous is a tasty alternative.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »