Green and grassy

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

This powder has the weirdest smell, it's almost like dried grass, and it is actually green as well. But! It tastes good! I use it in my porridge after I've been working out, it makes ordinary oatmeal creamy and yum! I've also used in for my post workout smoothies, and it helps my muscles to recover after lifting weights or just doing yoga. I've also used it to bake cracker and granola bars - so good!

quickest RECIPE INSIDE! Good product - a bit overpriced lately...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i am not a vegan Hemp protein suits my stomach much more than Whey,it has a more neutral taste comparing to hole hemp seeds so its great in smoothies and shakes,even works in hot beverages like Cacao with Maca although the amino acids are ruined.i also like it in carrots juice.i only gave it 4 stars because there are superior brands out there that don't have black residue down under after finishing the shake or smoothie,i just don't drink the end,but again its tasty.here's a quick recipe: take 2 tsp of the hemp powder and add 1 tsp of Maca,2 tsp of Chia seeds and 1 hipping tsp of cacao powder & sugar to your taste,you can also add grinded poppy seeds,Coconut macaroons etc. ,shake well and you have the quickest meal handy,and tasty too...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

great hemp protein product

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on May 03, 2011

A great product at a great price. The taste is quite neutral and the product works well in smoothies :)

cheap protein

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Sep 27, 2011

great protein no nasty feeling in my mouth like i get with animal based protein.

Interesting source of protein

Posted by Reviewer1883750 on Jul 07, 2011

I'm not thrilled about its taste on its own, but when mixed with some whey, or added to pancake batter etc, its taste is masked and I have no trouble enjoying it. Of course it arrived very fast and it was well packaged as always!

Awesome value

Posted by Reviewer2301113 on Jan 07, 2012

Great product at an Awesome price.

Hemp protein !

Posted by Reviewer3284473 on Jun 24, 2012

As a vegan I'm using a lot different type of protein trying to avoid consuming soy products to often .Hemp protein is one of my favorites .IHerb provided a great price and customer service!I'll be back!

Easy vegan protein!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 01, 2011

High quality, tasty product at a fair price! Great for shakes and smoothies.

Bad taste

Posted by 4803501372845569073 on May 21, 2012

The recipe on the back tasted awful and I have no idea what to do with this. I wanted to use it for smoothies but it does not taste well in them. I am looking for other ways to cook with it.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer1624655 on Oct 04, 2012

Disappointed with this product: - % of protein very low compared to egg/milk powders. - dark green color that make my smoothie unappetizing. - smell of freshly cut grass - very pronounced taste that must be masked (with peanut butter for example). Advantages: - price

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »