Best one out there.

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Jun 13, 2011

It really is the best one at least that I've found. You just need to be aware that there is no leavening agent in this mix, so it's not like Bisquick. You must add baking powder and/or yeast and shortening.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jul 19, 2011

I was very satisfied with this baking mix and will definitely buy it again!

Very good mix

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 13, 2012

We have used this for baking and we are very pleased. Pizza, bread rolls, muffins-it does the trick! Good taste!

Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix

Posted by 5503584083092003770 on Jan 07, 2013

This is perfect for someone who is diabetic. We love the pancakes and also the muffins. It doesn't mess with the sugar levels hardly at all. I recommend it highly.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2119408 on Dec 02, 2013

I almost didn't try this, as other ones I have tried didn't taste good, but I am really pleased I did, because it made truly wonderful pancakes. I added apple and cinnamon to the basic recipe on the bag. It didn't feel like i was eating a diet food at all! I will try the muffin recipe next.

Low carb muffins

Posted by 4710158747081078692 on Jul 12, 2014

This is the best product. We use the muffin recipe on the package when we want a special treat for breakfast. I ordered eight packages recently. Unfortunately there was a lot of empty space in the package and there was loose flour over everything and falling out of the box when it arrived. Hope the shipping department is alerted that empty spaces needs filling!

Affordable low-carb baking ingredient

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

In a world full of over-priced goods, this item is really one for sore eyes. Those who are following low-carb plans would agree with me that this way of life is rather costly and any savings is greatly appreciated. This is one such product, cheap but deliver results. Very pleased to have bought this. Act today and grab this affordable low-carb baking staple now (:

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer1783072 on Oct 01, 2013

great breads, pizza and even cakes, good texture, need lots of water comparing to normal flour. We love it!

Pancakes...

Posted by Reviewer1900739 on Jun 26, 2012

and cupcakes is tryed - taste grate and works well.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3233589 on Nov 15, 2011

Makes baking fun, easy and healthy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »