Makes good tortillas.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Havent tasted "the real deal" since i lived in Mexico, over ten years ago. So happy to find this product on iherb, not available in stores in norway. At least not where i live.

Finally, I can make corn tortillas in Australia!

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011

I have a terrible time finding this in Australia, with the exception of one place in Sydney that stocks Masa Harina but charges $30 to ship here! I am so very happy that iHerb carries this and I can still enjoy Mexican food in a country where good Mexican food can only be made at home!

Good

Posted by 5689211782860244749 on Mar 21, 2016

Easy to make corn tortillas now.

excellent for tortillas !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 30, 2012

I followed the recipe for corn tortillas on the pack and I got a great dough that didn't even stick when I rolled them out. :-) NB ; the "magic trick" is to use WARM water AND to roll out the dough inside a ziplock bag !!! First time I've ever made tortillas and the result was perfect ! And they tasted wonderful. I have already ordered another pack Masa harina and will definately continue to buy more. Great price too

Quality product

Posted by 5749372457549214411 on Sep 07, 2014

In my experience, anything by Bib's Red Mill is great. This is no different, I love the recipes on the back too.

Best tortillas!

Posted by 5035987416877446247 on Dec 16, 2015

I Love this Masa for tortillas and gorditas, arepas too!

love this product

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 17, 2014

I use as a filler in making my own taco and Mexican powder

Masa Harina

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on May 12, 2012

Soaking the corn in limewater actually increases the bioavailability of nutrients in the corn, plus it makes it easier to digest. Masa Harina makes excellent polenta as well. Thanks Bob's Red Mill!

awesome product and swift service

Posted by 5114787945709690849 on Sep 09, 2014

The masa harina is great, makes great tortillas, and the service was really quick. Thank you, will definitely be ordering again.

Golden, Fresh Corn Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Oct 10, 2011

Masa flour (harina) is much different than cornmeal or cornflour. If you want a deep, corn flavor, use Bob's Masa. We use it in our gluten-free home. I bread fish (with dill) fried in olive oil. Also use as a coating for tofu (again with dill) pain fried in oil. Will try to make some tamales.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »