Makes good tortillas.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Havent tasted "the real deal" since i lived in Mexico, over ten years ago. So happy to find this product on iherb, not available in stores in norway. At least not where i live.

Finally, I can make corn tortillas in Australia!

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011

I have a terrible time finding this in Australia, with the exception of one place in Sydney that stocks Masa Harina but charges $30 to ship here! I am so very happy that iHerb carries this and I can still enjoy Mexican food in a country where good Mexican food can only be made at home!

Golden, Fresh Corn Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Oct 10, 2011

Masa flour (harina) is much different than cornmeal or cornflour. If you want a deep, corn flavor, use Bob's Masa. We use it in our gluten-free home. I bread fish (with dill) fried in olive oil. Also use as a coating for tofu (again with dill) pain fried in oil. Will try to make some tamales.

Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Mar 24, 2011

This masa harina was delicious in my homemade tortilla recipe. The flavor was delicious!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Mar 09, 2012

Perfect. Reasonably priced and I got to make corn tortillas in a country where I can't find any. I will order it again.

Masa Harina

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on May 12, 2012

Soaking the corn in limewater actually increases the bioavailability of nutrients in the corn, plus it makes it easier to digest. Masa Harina makes excellent polenta as well. Thanks Bob's Red Mill!

Golden Corn Flour

Posted by 5738292733141056623 on Jul 09, 2012

After having a holiday in Canada and USA I was disappointed to come back to Australia to find there are no decent corn tortilla's!! I now have all the ingredients/tools to make my own for my family to enjoy whenever we like!

excellent for tortillas !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 30, 2012

I followed the recipe for corn tortillas on the pack and I got a great dough that didn't even stick when I rolled them out. :-) NB ; the "magic trick" is to use WARM water AND to roll out the dough inside a ziplock bag !!! First time I've ever made tortillas and the result was perfect ! And they tasted wonderful. I have already ordered another pack Masa harina and will definately continue to buy more. Great price too

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

Great for making tortillas.

Best Tortillas

Posted by Rhiannon13 on May 18, 2013

These make the best corn tortillas ever. Will be back for more!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »