Great Gluten-free Breakfast Option

Posted by 5483782107550820779 on Dec 14, 2012

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli is a welcome addition to my gluten free pantry! Ever since I was diagnosed as a celiac, it has been nearly impossible to find a good-trasting gluten-free muesli. I was delighted to find that Bob's Red Mill not only offers such a product but that it is so pleasing to the palate as well. I especially like it cooked. Good texture, great taste! And reasonably priced. I recommend it highly.

Very good muesli

Posted by 4856473230399988652 on Feb 12, 2014

This is the first gluten free or any muesli I have tried and it is very good. I use it as a topping on yogurt. I need to avoid gluten and it is difficult to find good tasting products and cereals. It's nutritious too.

Delicious

Posted by 5258354751769521569 on Feb 04, 2014

I really like this because it has fruit whilst still being quite low in sugar. It's also far more filling than other gluten-free mueslis I've tried. Hard to keep it to just the recommended serving size.

Quality Brand

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

This is a lovely quality muesli. You can expect excellent quality with all Bob's products. Nice and crunchy. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Good Muesli

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 26, 2013

whith many seeds, without sugar. Not bad at all.

Delicious

Posted by 4867373077123600229 on Dec 11, 2013

This muesli is great with both milk and yogurt. I enjoyed it so much that I ate it for breakfast everyday for a week :)

Yummy

Posted by 4688108076631783739 on Aug 07, 2014

I love this with Almond Milk, great snack when sweet and chewy are your desire.

Rico!

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Apr 09, 2014

Muesli sin gluten perfecto, con pipas, pasas y arándanos, y sin maíz, me gusta mucho el sabor.

red mills gluten free museli

Posted by 5017770442890606372 on Jun 07, 2015

tasty with porridge

Just healthy muesli!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on May 15, 2016

I buy them often and eat any time of a day as a snack, with soy milk they taste good. The ingredients are fine and I believe it's a good choice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »