Great product but poor shipping

Posted by 5489103477506030233 on Apr 27, 2016

I use this flour for making cakes and love everything about it, but iherb shipping is aweful. One of the bag was torn and flour all over the box inside. I see people complaining about same issue on reviews, so why iherb still shipping these without any protection..?

I don't like the taste of whole wheat

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Dec 13, 2015

Compared to normal white flours, whole wheat flours (pastry or normal) both leave a strong flour taste in bakes, which actually makes the end product smell like flour.

Use as Atta for Chapatis

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

This is what I use for chapatis. Better than regular Atta. Organic & Stone Ground - perfect rotis each time!

Jim

Posted by 5445802927707626788 on Jul 28, 2014

Great product, no issues

Great product!

Posted by 5270643348957957172 on Apr 11, 2014

We don't have whole wheat flour in the Netherlands, so I ordered them here after reading the great reviews! I ordered it ons thursday and it was delivered on tuesday! That was great! I really like this product 'cause it contains all the essentials of the wheat and it doesn't taste 'heavy'. I use it for everything where flour is needed. When I run out (I ordered 4 of these big ones :-)), I'll order them again for sure! Thanks for the great & fast delivery & product!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour

Posted by 5677435379328993234 on Jan 09, 2014

I love this flour, it has a wonderful light subtle nutty flavour and bakes up just perfectly. So far I have used it for breads, pancakes, waffles, cookies and cakes and everything has turned out wonderfully just as (if not better) than I had hoped. I highly recommend this flour.

Bob's Red Mill

Posted by 5587532306778560997 on Aug 31, 2012

Only good stuff comes from Bob's Red Mill. Depend on it!

Great for Healthy baking

Posted by Reviewer2829975 on May 17, 2012

Flour is great for baking in a healthy way. Good price

i'm sure it'll be as good as whole wheat flour I'm getting for baking bread

Posted by Reviewer1649157 on Apr 27, 2012

didn'y use it yet

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2852272 on Feb 26, 2012

I don't want to bake with anything else. My baked goods get the best with Bob's Whole Wheat Pastry Flour. It seems to be a finer nicer texture, lighter than regular flours. As a professional baker I see the difference. Thanks for a great product!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »