Don't use for bread.

Posted by Reviewer3153437 on Feb 27, 2009

This is truely a pastry flour. It does well for making crusts or delicacies but did not like the results when I used it for making bread.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2473001 on Feb 07, 2011

After being terribly disappointed with a recipe in which I substituted 100% stone ground whole wheat flour for 100% stone ground shole wheat PASTRY flour, I found this PASTRY flour and think it is amazing. Made that same recipe with this flour and is now one of my family's favorite recipes! This is a must-have item for your pantry!

Bob's Red Mill Pastry Flour

Posted by Reviewer2355993 on May 29, 2010

I am a licensed nutritionist and always looking for products I can recommend to others. Since I grind my own wheat, I was disappointed in this flour because it was much heavier. I find that stone ground flour is too heavy and therefore don't recommend it, but thought I would try it again to see if Bob's was different. I will need to add white flour to this to make it lighter.

Bob's Red Mill Organic 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2468805 on Jul 27, 2010

AWESOME, GREAT FOR COOKIES, LOVE THIS. I was so surprised at the quality of this flour. I will always buy this! This makes great baked goods (esp cookies, and the expiration date was right on! Love ya iHerb!

Great for baked goods

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Jan 02, 2011

This flour is great for baking things like cookies, muffins, quick breads. It has a lighter texture than regular whole wheat flour that is used for baking bread.

Just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer3356360 on Jan 13, 2011

I usually order this flour from an other company but they don't have it any more. Glad I found your sit This flour is the best WW organic flour I have used. I got 6 5lb bags

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3227656 on Feb 19, 2010

I use this every week for all kinds of baking. Love it!

Whole wheat pastry flour

Posted by Reviewer1581651 on Sep 09, 2010

Very nice! I was looking for a good alternative because regular whole wheat does not have the best results sometimes.

The only kind of flour I use.

Posted by Reviewer2967500 on Oct 07, 2010

I use this pastry flour for all my baking and cooking needs. I love the results and the fact that it is organic and healthy.

organic flour

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Oct 20, 2010

This is a nice pastry flour for muffins, pancakes & bread. Has a nice texture & great price

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »