healthy

Posted by Reviewer2684218 on Jun 14, 2013

fantastic idea. much prefer to use this to the usual refined white flour.

delicious

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

makes great pancakes. I add flax meal and chopped up cranberries, cook in coconut oil and when they're done, pour agave over top- just awesome!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1409353 on Aug 02, 2013

this is by far the tastiest pancake's I've had.i am a very healthy eater and gave up on the flap jacks years ago cause the store brands of course are garbage..i was ordering my vitamin supplies when i browsed the grocery section and came across bob's red mill..ordered them with my vitamins and as usual got them really quick.and man was i pleasantly surprised when my wife made them,needless to say the bag didn't last long..i am now ordering as many as i can..highly recommend getting these flap jacks..

Pancakes without the guilt

Posted by 5374019514682066134 on Sep 10, 2013

Delicious! I love pancakes using this mix. The flour is whole grain and multigrain and there are few ingredients. Awesome.

love!

Posted by 5209812531775333877 on Sep 25, 2013

I use this with the almond milk to make delicious pancakes and top it off with the organic agave syrup. They all go so well together!

makes very nice pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

Nice mix of several whole grains, easy to make, bought several times.

Very tasty pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2085175 on Oct 11, 2011

This is my favorite pancake mix - of all the mixes I've tried.

AMAZING pancakes!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

SO delicious and good for you too! My boyfriend had no idea these were a mix and said they were a million times better than bisquick. I was wary at first because the batter smells strongly of baking powder, but they don't taste that way at all. I use walnut oil for the oil and add chopped bananas, chocolate chips, and smashed walnuts after I pour the batter on the griddle before I flip them, SERIOUSLY the best pancakes I've ever eaten.

Best pancakes ever!

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Oct 27, 2011

So delicious and healthy. This afternoon,I got an email from iHerb asking for my review. By coincidence, I made these pancakes this morning. Now I am reliving the tasty start to my day....

Fun to use

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Nov 21, 2011

I have made pancakes, cookies, and a cake using this product. All delicious.