Another great product from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Aug 06, 2010

Like their pancake mix I serve this up to friends and they don't know they are eatign somehting that is gluten free. I always make sure I have spare pancake or panckae & waffle in the cupboard Melbourne, Australia

Very tasty pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2085175 on Oct 11, 2011

This is my favorite pancake mix - of all the mixes I've tried.

Finally easy to make pancakes!

Posted by 5253501951581624932 on Jul 09, 2016

follow what's written at the back of the package for pancakes and the consistency will be just right. drip some honey over it. very yummy and filling.

so YUUMMYY 💜💜

Posted by 5328023421566007693 on Jan 26, 2016

In love with it 👌

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jun 17, 2012

This is slightly chewier than white flour based pancakes but oh so much more flavour. Milk or soy milk is a must, else the pancake will turn out flat. This fills up my toddler and I much better than white flour products and I can see the blood sugar levels on my toddler being more level. great, yummy stuff. will order again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012

Makes nice, dense pancakes. I like my cakes on the hearty side. Good with chocolate chips or pumpkin pie spice added.

AMAZING pancakes!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

SO delicious and good for you too! My boyfriend had no idea these were a mix and said they were a million times better than bisquick. I was wary at first because the batter smells strongly of baking powder, but they don't taste that way at all. I use walnut oil for the oil and add chopped bananas, chocolate chips, and smashed walnuts after I pour the batter on the griddle before I flip them, SERIOUSLY the best pancakes I've ever eaten.

My first pancake making experience made easy

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

This is so good for quick, healthy and easy pancakes. They taste good, I even mixed in some squashed banana and it was goooooood!

Love it!

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on May 04, 2014

We simply love this pancake mix! We're not big on ready made, but this is such a great mix of different whole grain flour, and it gives the best pancaces! Just mix with egg, milk and a little bit of coconut oil, and you have the most nutritious pancaces ever! Top with maple syrup - yummy!

Great pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1630729 on Jan 25, 2012

Very good pancakes, I use coconut oil for frying and coconut oil to add to batter added blueberry's and they were great. I also use a little maple syrup on top thanks iherb for fast shipping and great prices.