• Reviews | English

Staple of My Diet

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Dec 01, 2016

I use whole golden flaxseed (ground with coffee grinder) daily in baking. I much prefer it to brown flaxseed. This product provides excellent fiber and is an important part of a low- carb diet and blood sugar control.

Organic

Posted by 4725316827277524580 on Dec 01, 2016

This product is a very important ingredient in the breakfast that I make for myself. I prefer not to source my Omega's from fish oil, so this flaxseed makes for an excellent alternative

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jul 14, 2011

I use fish oil capsules and flaxseeds to get a good mixture of Omega 3's in my diet. I prefer the taste of the golden flaxseeds to the regular. i sprinkle the ground flaxseeds on cereal or mix into yogurt.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768251 on Feb 16, 2012

I use flaxseed whenever I prepare oatmeal for breakfast, which is 2 or 3x a week. I keep it in my freezer and grind it as I use it.

Like gold nuget

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Apr 13, 2012

each grain is very large....this is first time tryed goldden,,,it is so much better then brown or darker colored one. this will be my repeat buy.

Very Healthy ORGANIC Flaxseed! Great to Use In Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this all natural product is USDA Organic and gluten free. Flaxseed adds a light, nutty taste to foods, along with essential fats, dietary fiber and lignans. Very NUTRITIOUS TOO!

Very satisfied

Posted by 5521214424147200225 on Jan 15, 2014

This was my first order from iherb. I am very pleased with the service and this product. I just made my flaxseed gel a week ago and I love it!

Flaxseed

Posted by 5602190767178976981 on Apr 04, 2014

This a another great product from Bob's Mill's. No complaints and the pricing is always resonable

Whole, not ground

Posted by 5465886542947206602 on Oct 21, 2014

Oops! I meant to buy the ground flaxseed but haven't had a problem grinding this down in my spice grinder for use in my morning oatmeal. Golden flaxseed has all the benefits of the regular brown kind but has a pleasant color for use in smoothies, etc. This bag arrived fresh and is clearly high quality.

Good product