• Reviews | English

Like gold nuget

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Apr 13, 2012

each grain is very large....this is first time tryed goldden,,,it is so much better then brown or darker colored one. this will be my repeat buy.

Very Healthy ORGANIC Flaxseed! Great to Use In Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this all natural product is USDA Organic and gluten free. Flaxseed adds a light, nutty taste to foods, along with essential fats, dietary fiber and lignans. Very NUTRITIOUS TOO!

Very satisfied

Posted by 5521214424147200225 on Jan 15, 2014

This was my first order from iherb. I am very pleased with the service and this product. I just made my flaxseed gel a week ago and I love it!

Flaxseed

Posted by 5602190767178976981 on Apr 04, 2014

This a another great product from Bob's Mill's. No complaints and the pricing is always resonable

nice

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010

fine

Whole, not ground

Posted by 5465886542947206602 on Oct 21, 2014

Oops! I meant to buy the ground flaxseed but haven't had a problem grinding this down in my spice grinder for use in my morning oatmeal. Golden flaxseed has all the benefits of the regular brown kind but has a pleasant color for use in smoothies, etc. This bag arrived fresh and is clearly high quality.

Good product

Posted by 4999185907690136411 on Mar 02, 2015

exellent

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

I take this flaxseed everyday in my porridge. It has done wonders for my gallstone problems. Highly recommended.

Good

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

Ok.

The CRUNCH in Granola

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Mar 20, 2009

Be sure you don't over do it with to much as it will make your granola not clump and be REAL crunchy. My second batch was perfect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »