• Reviews | English

Great way of adding Omega-3 and fiber in my family's diet

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add omega-3 and fiber to my family's diet. I replace 20-25% of flour when making bread (I also adjust the water slightly more, like around 5% as flaxseed meal needs more water to make the dough workable and not too heavy/dense). I also use 25% for our pancake mix (the rest is wholemeal flour and buckwheat flour) four our european style/crepe-like pancakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Great tasting flaxseed meal

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Golden Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (907 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Feb 14, 2016

Delicious porridge turns out. Thank you seller

Excellent Flax Meal

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 31, 2016

I have used flax seed and flax seed meal for some years. Recently I checked around on iherb and found this Bob's Red Mill Fax Seed Meal. I have used the entire bag now and found it to be good quality. I would recommend it.

Great

Posted by 5384499250266375404 on Jun 21, 2013

I really like Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed. I take it to help my cholesterol.

Bob's Mill

Posted by Reviewer1535890 on May 18, 2008

Great flavore good as a cereal or on salads, fish and breads etc...

extra fiber

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on May 28, 2008

added fiber for digestive and heart health

great

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010

Kept a long time in the fridge.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1361016 on May 23, 2010

fresh and hearty

The only one I'll buy!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 06, 2011

It's quality is unsurpassed. I've purchased other brands but they were too thick once I stirred into juice. Love the tasted.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »