• Reviews | English

very trustworthy

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

I chose this brand because of my experience with their other products. I also prefer to consume everything in its purest form and in its highest quality. I have been using this particular product for several years.

The only one I'll buy!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 06, 2011

It's quality is unsurpassed. I've purchased other brands but they were too thick once I stirred into juice. Love the tasted.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1361016 on May 23, 2010

fresh and hearty

great

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010

Kept a long time in the fridge.

Bob's Red Mill Golden Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer1882632 on Nov 24, 2008

We've used this product for years on our cereal, etc. I remember once, a while back, an order from Bob's Red Mill or maybe it was even from the original owner Pizzey's in Canada, came thru with a lot of brown, unground flaxseeds in with the ground golden. I complained at the time and future orders didn't have the darker seeds or any unground ones. So this first bag we've been using from IHerb has the brown unground seeds once again. The problem with those is that they don't digest as well, and usually pass right thru you without breaking down. Otherwise, I would have marked the product a 5-star.

Great Product

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like this product. It was well priced and is easy to add to a variety of foods. I mostly add it to kefir and oatmeal. It has been a great addition to my diet. I plan to buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »