July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Polenta, Corn Grits, 24 oz (680 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great starch for dinner

Posted by Reviewer2359599 on Oct 30, 2011

i make it with chicken stock, butter and parmesan cheese, and top it with any number of sauteed veggeis and an egg. it's so hearty and satisfying.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Mar 23, 2012

This polenta is super great,I often eat it alone with light parmesan cheese.Love it with 2 easy over eggs.

Great Grits, Great Polenta!

Posted by Reviewer3287303 on Jun 21, 2012

These grits are a staple in our pantry. They make perfect polenta, and when we want comfort food, they make lovely grits.

Bob's Red Mill It's all Good

Posted by 5667813556122805290 on Jan 04, 2013

I have been buying Bob's Red Mill cereals and grains for a long time. Never been disappointed.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Polenta, Corn Grits, 24oz. It's The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

Oh my! I can't believe that it took me so long to try this. My husband likes to try new and different foods all the time now. So we gave this a try and he made this on the stove and poured it into a glass baking pan. After it cooled, he cut it and either warmed it up in a pan on the stove or put it on our Pizazz Plus. It was the best type of corn bread that I've ever tasted in my life, you could actually taste the little pieces of goodness it it. It was best warm with a little honey on top!!! Yummy and beneficial since it is organic. No GMO's for us!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »