• Customer Ratings

Love this oatmeal! Much better than steal cut

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Feb 28, 2008

This oatmeal is stone ground so you get all of the oat and fiber nature intended. Sorry I've read the package too much, I guess. I really like it though. It doesn't take as long to cook as the steal cut and the texture is better. It does remeind me of the porrage(sp) that we had while visiting Scotland.

Really like it

Posted by Reviewer2085175 on Oct 14, 2008

Very different texture from the thick cut oat - but I love this too. Sprinkled with a little cinnamon & stevia - delicious!

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008

Oatmeal is usually bland but this oatmeal has lots of flavor. I make a large batch for several days in my crockpot and then heat up what I need for the next day's meal.

Scottish Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on May 06, 2010

I LOVE this stuff! I soak it after I wash the pan every morning and it's good to go the next day. soaking digests phytic acid.

Best oats!

Posted by Reviewer1260294 on Jul 01, 2010

I have been eating oatmeal most mornings for a long time and these are the best, very creamy and filling. Iherb had them at a great price too!

Absolutely Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1625556 on Jun 08, 2009

This is my new favorite. The perfect blend of creaminess with crunch. I amended the directions to add the oatmeal (sprinkle delicately) before the water boils-then boil gently for 30 seconds. I sweeten with organic strawberry preserves. Excitingly different!

I sprout these

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Apr 05, 2008

Great for the intestines and less on the acid PH if you soak them. tastes wonderful.

Soooo good

Posted by Reviewer3328465 on May 04, 2011

Authentic Scottish oatmeal can't be beaten for flavor & texture. It's my breakfast choice almost every day & I don't get hungry for hours. There are many great recipes you can use oatmeal for it's extremely versatile. (And tasty & good for you).. It was hard to find in my area but luckily iHerb's price & swift delivery means there's always going to be at least two packets in the house. Worth the time to make it - I have a tendency to make too much & put it in the fridge to reheat in the microwave the next morning. If you haven't tried it before treat yourself - you'll be glad you did.

Great for BABIES and TODDLERS too!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Nov 14, 2010

I started giving this to my baby at around 11 months. I add avocado, papaya, bananas and fish and /or other veges and he loves it! Like how you can get protein, fiber, iron and other vitamins easily. He goes through a BAG of this almost every week!

Nice oatmeal

Posted by BenayEagan on Jan 30, 2010

Get this if you are looking for a pooridge, but if you're looking for something with more texture, like regular oatmeal, I would get something else. It turns out pretty soupy, but is very tasty with milk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »