• Customer Ratings

Bob's Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats

Posted by 5583720772242236304 on May 02, 2016

I find this variety of oats to be very delicious as it fills me up at breakfast and therefore I eat less during lunch. For breakfast, I normally have it cooked with Tart Cherries or Blueberries/bananas with milk and sometimes for dinner, I make savory Chinese Oats Porridge with meat in it. It definitely has texture and bite to each mouthful. I am never bored even with eating it daily in variations. For those with constipation, I encourage you to have Steel Cut Oats as a daily supplement and cut out sugar and white bread as this give your body roughage to do the job well. I no longer has this problem since I started having Organic Steel Cut Oats which I like better than rolled oats.

Best oatmeal ever!

Posted by 5587651190432989077 on Apr 27, 2016

I use these oats for breakfast every day, I use them to boost my milk supply.. Can't buy these in norway, so order them from iherb.. Don't like traditional oatmeal but these I absolutley love...

Love this product!

Posted by 5004995719801225685 on Jan 23, 2016

I love these steel cut oats, they make a very healthy and tasty breakfast. Worth spending time to cook. The best ones I have tried so far.

Love this for breakfast

Posted by 4613621240601653602 on Dec 13, 2015

I usually make a double batch and it lasts my husband and me a week. Excellent texture.

Favoritt

Posted by tabitas on Dec 12, 2015

sier alt om havregryn slik det skal smake

Super filling, hearty oats

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

... but I didn't give it five stars because it's a pain to cook. If you don't want to bother with soaking it beforehand, it still takes more than 5 minutes in the microwave on high, which is better than 20-30 mins on the stove, but still ages if you are downing breakfast in a hurry!

Delicious

Posted by 5471285929244109900 on Mar 08, 2015

I use these to give my porridge an extra bite. Also can be used in making brown bread. Super healthy and delicious.

Great!

Posted by 5055713215023536939 on Mar 08, 2015

Much nicer, with more texture than rolled oats. Great customer service from iHerb

Excellent porridge!

Posted by 5529847562352832236 on Oct 22, 2014

Excellent porridge! Finland I have not found such++

Time consuming but tasty

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 14, 2014

Once I accepted the fact that I need to cook these, I'm loving the texture! It makes a nice tasty breakfast and provides me with good fibre and fills me up.