• Customer Ratings

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1678643 on Mar 05, 2012

I've had oatmeal before and it wasn't all that great, so I was a bit apprehensive about the preparation aspect. I'm still trying to find my "perfect" consistency but my first two batches so far were just perfect for my own palate! The taste is good and I'm really pleased about the ordering process with iHerb as well. I'm definitely going to re-order this product when I run out!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Steel Cut Oats,

Posted by Reviewer2155444 on Feb 28, 2012

I have previously bought the Bob's Red Mill ostmeal. It was very good. I didn't care for this product. It was to grainy. It would not get soft enough for my taste.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Jan 26, 2012

These are my new favorites. I was so skeptical at first and couldn't cook them correctly, but once I added some milk after cooking them for 20 minutes with just water, and then cooked for another 10 minutes, these are delicious, and even my boyfriend who hates oatmeal liked them! I sweeten with some molasses and a touch of sugar and cinnamon.

lovely

Posted by Reviewer2962346 on Dec 05, 2011

This was a lovely treat for us, who eat rolled oats usually.

yummy.

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Nov 19, 2011

if you're looking for steel cut oats here they are. I cook mine overnight in a double boiler so they're ready n delicious when I get up. Couldn't be any easier.

Rate of Product Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Steel Cut

Posted by Reviewer1369525 on Aug 29, 2011

Thank you for Super Delivery. I love this product and this is 2nd time an order packages. I love Organic Whole Grain and will order again.

Steel Cuts Oats

Posted by Reviewer2124313 on May 12, 2011

Best I've ever had (including my travels in Scotland and Ireland)

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1644450 on Apr 19, 2011

You can't go wrong with these yummy organic whole grain oats. I cook them in a rice cooker. Very easy.

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Apr 10, 2011

Delicious and easy to make. Another great product from Bob's Red Mill.

What a great item!

Posted by Reviewer3027774 on Mar 23, 2011

Love it, I had to pay for the exact same thing for 3 times more $$ in the local store. What a great value and IT IS ORGANIC!!!