July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Amaranth Flour, 22 oz (623 g)

Reviews 4-star

Using in Baking Blends

Posted by Reviewer2588957 on Dec 07, 2009

I am using this flour in gluten free baking blends to improve the nutritional content of the products. It's another ancient grain that is better for us than rice, wheat, potato and corn flours.

A Healthful Flour

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this flour in combination with other flours when baking. It does a good job.

different but grows on you

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

This would not be my favorite flour, but the taste does grow on you. I like the health benefits of the flour and am willing to eat something that's not my favorite to get good nutrients. I made the amaranth carrot cookie recipe that's on the package. I called them super cookies. My boys liked them better if I spread a little PB or Nutella on them. I will need to try a recipe that uses a mix of GF flour rather than one that is all amaranth. I think that would suit me better.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2883518 on Sep 09, 2013

I mix this with spelt flour when baking and the cakes always come out delicious! Will make great cookies and pie crust.

Flour

Posted by Reviewer1748533 on Sep 29, 2009

Super for gluten free bread. Good price.