• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer1455668 on Nov 09, 2008

Great healthy product.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2690778 on Feb 26, 2009

iherb and Bob's Red Mill has never done me wrong.Buckwheat groats are great. Give them a try.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Mar 01, 2009

I've been eating this cereal for the past 3 years not only because it sets well in my tummy but it's very mild flavor lends itself well to whatever you want to put into it. I cook it with sliced pear, cinnamon and maple syrup along with cutting in a cooked organic chicken breakfast sausage. Bob's Red Mill is comparable to other "cream of buckwheat" cereals but because of the iherb price and the fact it is organic, I will always be a customer of both companies.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 16, 2009

good for kasha and for grinding

Tasty Wheat Grain Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jul 10, 2009

Delicious with or without seasonings.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1350311 on Oct 06, 2009

Simply delicious. Will buy again.

Always great!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Nov 23, 2009

Wonderful alternative to bread on a raw food diet, but you must soak for 30 minutes then dehydrate for 1 day.

Buckwheat Groats how I love you

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Dec 07, 2009

The taste doesn't have you racing back for more, but it is the only grain that I have no trouble with whatsoever. It doesn't take long to cook and I top it with a couple of eggs and VOILA' breakfast. It sticks to my ribs and I don't get hungry till lunchtime.

These groats are good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

I love these groats. I have been eating them for a month now and they really are a great addition for anyone who wants to feel more energy. I do put some bee pollen, cinnamon, and flax seed powder on them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 15, 2010

Good organic and raw. I will be sprouting these along with sunflower seeds and then mix with some raw honey and coconut oil and then put them all in a dehydrator to make raw museli.