An acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer2579370 on May 20, 2011

Didn't fancy this, very barley taste. Not happy that international postage only allows one bag such as this for the 3lb limit even though two should generously fit within this allowance. 'Packaging' appears to weigh a whole pound!

1st Time Try

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on May 04, 2011

I'm glad I gave it a go. It has a nice creamy texture. Nice to try something just a bit different from your usual hot cereal and of course, so good for you.

Delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

I eat this almost every morning, it cooks on the stove in about 3 minutes. I add cinnamon, some raisins, fresh fruit and milk. No need for additional sugar unless you want to add a little honey.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

Great stuff, I just add water and stevia to sweeten it, but it's naturally sweet so I sometimes forego the stevia.

Excellent for warding off pre-diabetes - full of soluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 05, 2011

Good, healthy food. Prepare using half milk and half water. Once cooked, stir in vanilla stevia or Slimsweet (lo han)and maple flavoring. Can be cooked ahead of time and eaten later at room temperature as a snack food.

Easy to use and filling too

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Mar 04, 2011

A little goes a long way. This is an easy to use wheat/gluten-free breakfast cereal, recommended by my nutritionist

Best hot cereal ever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011

I was looking for something new in hot cereals and came across Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat. Although it says wheat, it is wheat free and gluten free. I was pleasantly surprised that it is so delicious and has the most creamy texture almost like tapioca pudding. Another great plus is that it is a great source of protein. My niece has given it to her 2 yr old who needs more protein as she isn't eating much meat these days and it was a big hit. Has become my new favorite hot cereal.

tastes great, fresh, wholesome

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 30, 2010

Glad I've added this into my diet as I need to have more gluten free alternatives to rice. It's easy to make, nutritious, with a bit of fiber. It is coarse enough that would like to try making a gluten free granola with this.

My favorite gluten free breakfast

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010

I cook this with coconut milk and add hemp protein powder and chia seeds along with some fruit and agave and it is delicious!

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Oct 12, 2010

Surprisingly good with maple syrup and milk.