Ummm, ummm, good!

Posted by Reviewer2298637 on Mar 30, 2010

I searched all my local grocey/speciality grocery stores and couldn't find this product (although I did find other "Bob's" products). This was my first experience with Buckwheat and wasn't sure what to expect, as I'm a huge oatmeal fan. Well....it was very tasty! So much so, that another order has been placed. I strongly suggest giving it a try. iHerb delivered it very promptly as well, and their price is the best I found!

Alabama

Posted by Reviewer1621172 on Mar 25, 2010

Love it. Nutrious and delicious.

Thanks iherb

Posted by Reviewer2115068 on Mar 02, 2010

Originaly found this product at Whole Foods grocery store but they seemed to stop stocking it and the only place I found it was on iherb Thanks iherb

Buckwheat creamy

Posted by Reviewer2981612 on Feb 04, 2010

wonderful both my husband and I like it a lot.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1654136 on Jan 25, 2010

Loved the creaminess of this. I have not had buckwheat in years, forgot what I was missing.

Like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Nov 12, 2009

I like this stuff. Warm comfort food, but don't feel weighed down after eating it. I put a touch a stevia in it to sweeten, and tastes just fine, and it's healthy for you !

Tastes nice

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Aug 25, 2009

Nice hot cereal. Like it with fresh fruti or berries and a couple of tb cocnut oil.

Nice breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Aug 23, 2009

It took a little while to get the consistency the way I like it but it taste very nice and is lovely and warming on a chilly morning. It's great that it's organic too.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff is yummy as an oatmeal alternative. Again, I wish the price could be lower.

yummie

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.