We all need this!!

Posted by Reviewer1564551 on Jan 23, 2008

Flaxseed is sooo important and good for our overall health!! Everybody should be taking it...you name it, it's good for everything..and if any of you have high cholesterol, DO NOT take any prescription drugs which is crap you're putting in you, instead this is the #1 natural cholesterol lowerer!! Put it on cold cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, in smoothies, etc. Awesome stuff!

great

Posted by Reviewer1515319 on Feb 24, 2008

I always use this but my local grocery store was out so I ordered it online instead.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer2468805 on Jul 27, 2010

Well it's Bob's Red Mill, need I say More. Looks great. I will use for baking banana bread. I put a small amt in.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2250377 on Nov 23, 2010

I've purchased this product from my local grocer, Kroger and Publix for several years. iHerb had a better price.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Dec 07, 2010

I add a few tablespoons to my cereal every day - a great way to start the day!

Ground Flaxseed meal

Posted by Reviewer3097040 on May 06, 2011

wondeful product and much needed to try and reduce blood sugar and it does the job. Iherb does and job excellent of service and quick deliver LeRoy from Misssouri

This stuff is the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on May 24, 2011

My new favorite thing is ground flax on top of my ice cream, I think I'm eating coconut...try, you'll like it!

Great Product, Fast Service and Low Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1530782 on Dec 19, 2011

Totally satisfied with this product and seller.

Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Apr 02, 2012

great product, goes well on quinoa for brekky, in smoothies, in homemade fruit ice-cream etc. Not too chunky just right. Will order again ~ good price too^^

Half the price of Australian flax meal

Posted by Reviewer2451444 on Apr 08, 2012

I love this in smoothies. It has helped a lot with hot flushes from Tamoxifen, joint pain and my skin is smooth and soft. And it costs me half of what it would if I bought it here in Australia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »