Crazy about Pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1578509 on Aug 15, 2009

I love pancakes and love this mix. Tastes good, the texture is nice, and its a great substitute for gluten sensitivities. The only this to make note on is the sodium content. One day I went crazy and ate a whole batch (8 pancakes total) and I felt bloated. Then I looked at the sodium levels in this mix and was like "whoa!" thats a lot!

Bob's Red Mill, GF Pancake Mix

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Jan 04, 2009

I cannot eat milk, wheat, or eggs. I mix this with soy or rice milk and an egg substitute and it is pretty palatable.

Great pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1593716 on Jun 23, 2009

Not your usual flavor. Cooked up fluffy. Good and hearty with fruit jelly. Cooked up a batch and froze them for a nutritous breakfast before rushing off to work.

Gluten-free Pancake Mix 22 oz

Posted by Reviewer2133473 on Nov 18, 2009

At first,I thought this product was quite dark for pancake mix(compared to Aunt Jemima), but when eaten, they were OK. The pancakes look like they're going to be tough or hard, but are not.

Good pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

We ate gluten free originally because of my wife's celiac disease, but now also because when I eat wheat, I get really tired for 24 hours. Good mix but we've found some better ones (can't remember names).

good value

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Apr 07, 2011

makes good GFCF pancakes ! However it feels as they change some of the ingredients !

Breakfeast

Posted by Reviewer1714388 on Dec 28, 2011

Works great...combine with all purpose gluten free flour for perfect waffles!!

Pancake frenzy.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Thinking I could never enjoy a good pancake and eggs day again is far from my mind now as I get to enjoy this great pancake mix. I've tried other gluten-free mixes, but come up with weird, odd tasting hot cakes that don't taste quite right. I also am lactose-intolerant so I add coconut milk which gives the batter some volume and then some cinnamon. The end result is mouth watering.

great texture, too salty

Posted by 5332503986192652146 on Dec 18, 2015

the texture is great even when i replaced egg with flax egg (vegan). but it tastes too salty to me.