Pancake frenzy.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Thinking I could never enjoy a good pancake and eggs day again is far from my mind now as I get to enjoy this great pancake mix. I've tried other gluten-free mixes, but come up with weird, odd tasting hot cakes that don't taste quite right. I also am lactose-intolerant so I add coconut milk which gives the batter some volume and then some cinnamon. The end result is mouth watering.

Good pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

We ate gluten free originally because of my wife's celiac disease, but now also because when I eat wheat, I get really tired for 24 hours. Good mix but we've found some better ones (can't remember names).

good value

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Apr 07, 2011

makes good GFCF pancakes ! However it feels as they change some of the ingredients !

Breakfeast

Posted by Reviewer1714388 on Dec 28, 2011

Works great...combine with all purpose gluten free flour for perfect waffles!!

Okay for Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011

If you add fresh fruit or chocolate chips, these GF pancakes taste much better. Plain or with just a little syrup and butter, and they take on a very obvious GF taste.

First Attempt at Gluten Free Pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Oct 16, 2012

This was my first attempt at going gluten-free. The pancakes looked good and tasted pretty good, but they get mushy pretty fast.

Not my favorite Bob's product

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This pancake mix is alright... it has a VERY strange taste, almost like aspartame in soda, which is weird. It makes nice fluffy pancakes, but nothing like rich sweet buttermilk pancakes :)

It's ok..

Posted by Reviewer1778768 on Jan 06, 2013

It's hard to find tasty gluten free options but this one is not bad. It's nothing amazing but its edible.

Just okay

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 03, 2014

I thought this product might be good to have as a pantry standby. The pancakes tasted bland. The texture wasn't good and they were very stodgy. I would rather take the extra time and make my gluten free pancakes from scratch and use buckwheat, coconut flour or almond meal instead.

Artificial

Posted by 5250308124838618255 on Oct 07, 2014

The taste is a bit artificial.