Works great without eggs too

Posted by 4789783186381254351 on Sep 05, 2016

I love this product. This flour mix yielded great results. I replaced the two eggs with aquafaba (chickpea liquid from one small can of chickpeas, beat to stiff snow in a food processor) and the result was really nice and fluffy. I also used coconut milk instead of dairy milk to fully veganise the pancakes. Tasted very yummy.

Perfect pancakes and no gluten!

Posted by 5708462629803596568 on Oct 08, 2016

This makes great pancakes!

Recommend

Posted by Elinapage on Nov 03, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Bob's Red Mill pancake mixes! This one is gluten free but it taste similar to wheat flour. A great change for those who want to try something new instead of wheat etc.

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 12, 2016

Good taste for a Gluten Free pancake.

great texture, too salty

Posted by 5332503986192652146 on Dec 18, 2015

the texture is great even when i replaced egg with flax egg (vegan). but it tastes too salty to me.

Pancake frenzy.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Thinking I could never enjoy a good pancake and eggs day again is far from my mind now as I get to enjoy this great pancake mix. I've tried other gluten-free mixes, but come up with weird, odd tasting hot cakes that don't taste quite right. I also am lactose-intolerant so I add coconut milk which gives the batter some volume and then some cinnamon. The end result is mouth watering.

Good pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

We ate gluten free originally because of my wife's celiac disease, but now also because when I eat wheat, I get really tired for 24 hours. Good mix but we've found some better ones (can't remember names).

good value

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Apr 07, 2011

makes good GFCF pancakes ! However it feels as they change some of the ingredients !

Breakfeast

Posted by Reviewer1714388 on Dec 28, 2011

Works great...combine with all purpose gluten free flour for perfect waffles!!

Okay for Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Sep 19, 2011

If you add fresh fruit or chocolate chips, these GF pancakes taste much better. Plain or with just a little syrup and butter, and they take on a very obvious GF taste.