Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2523274 on Oct 19, 2011

The product, potato flakes, was quite satisfactory. I have used a number of Bob's Red Mill products for years, such as the gluten flour, semolino flour, and oat bran. However, I was disappointed to discover, on delivery, that there were additional ingredients besides potatoes in the flakes(mono- and diglycerides, and citric acid). I had tried, via a Web search, to find a product like the one I had just used up, that was pure potatoes. I was unable to determine from information on the Web that there were any ingredients besides potatoes in the Bob's Mill flakes.

These are great to have on hand at all times.

Posted by Reviewer1115000 on Nov 24, 2011

This is a quite way to have mash potatoes, or thickening in soups or mixed vegetables. I liked these flakes thick,using almond milk and chopped or minced dried onion along with other seasonings. Some times I also add minced dry garlic as well. Again I want to keep a number of these packages on hand at all times.

BEST instant potato flakes available on the market today!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 25, 2013

This product is awesome....plain n` simple. It is pure dehydrated REAL potato flakes..nothing else. No chemicals of any kind. It tastes amazing and just like true potatoes. I use it to save time when I`m in a hurry to get dinner on the table and I have not been disappointed. I`m thrilled that iherb offers this fantastic product.

Bob's Red Mill, Potato Flakes

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013

Nothing but potato flakes in this product. The taste is good. I will continue to purchase.

yum!

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Oct 26, 2013

Really great

Far, far cheaper then the small bags.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012

Compared to the small bags you get in Norway (filled with milk, and various kinds of salt, fat and who knows what) this is really, really cheap. The taste is also good. I normally have a cube of stock in the water, and a dab of coconut oil, and go easy on the fluid! Remember, it is easier to add then reduce. 4 and not 5 cause it is not organic.

Five stars

Posted by Reviewer2701053 on Sep 20, 2011

Excellent product

Tasty & Convenient

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 23, 2016

I was surprised at how delicious this product is... and so easy to make! Especially good in summer when you don't want to boil potatoes.

Deserving of 5 star

Posted by 5755393044853629423 on Jun 18, 2013

Fast delivery. Quality item. Excellent postage rates. Great follow up.

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Nov 12, 2014

Makes it easy to make mash plus no nasty additives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »