Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on Jan 17, 2010

I like the Bob's Red Mill proiducts. This is very finely milled & has been a necessary ingredient in many gluten-free recipes.

potato starch

Posted by Reviewer2590111 on Mar 25, 2010

still haven't used this one yet, but it's gluten free and you could probably use it in place of starches like corn starch.

Gluten free + No odd flavor

Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Jul 10, 2010

I am still in the "trying out" stage of being gluten free. I have a Gluten Free cookbook with recipes for flour substitute blends. So far using the potato starch in the blend has produced good results without any odd flavor. I like it!

better than corn.....

Posted by Reviewer1638849 on Apr 13, 2008

i loved the potato starch...have used manoschevitz for years but it is hard to find......also, thanks for the quick delivery!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2943272 on May 12, 2008

I live in a rural part of Maine, so going to the grocery store is a once a week thing for me. Knowing that my local grocery store does not carry potato starch, I did the next best thing(go online) that is where I found iHerb.com. I found what I needed and it arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Thank you. P.S. the price was reasonable.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer2322413 on Jun 20, 2008

Awesome to bake with

Jean Collins, housewife

Posted by Reviewer2184571 on Aug 04, 2008

Everything in tact.

yum and good

Posted by 4650457901289109075 on Jul 22, 2014

So nice for cooking and so good for your tummy

Good Quality

Posted by 4911886488675770027 on Aug 25, 2014

I have found that in most cases if a recipe calls for corn starch, potato starch can be used. I find potato starch much easier to handle and so far get better results in baking with the potato starch. I feel my cakes, cookies and bread are a little moister than when I was using corn starch. I don't make as big of a mess in the kitchen either with the potato starch. I like the quality of Bob' Red Mill products and will continue to buy them. After looking around I found that iHerb had the best price for this product and you can't beat free shipping.

Fast good shipping

Posted by 4985871662721796435 on Oct 21, 2014

The product is good . Worth the money :)