Aluminum Free baby!

Posted by crissy on Jun 27, 2012

This is a great price when thrown in with your $25 order for free shipping. You definitely don't want to buy the stuff in the stores that has aluminum, and Bob's Red Mill is a great brand. This is probably twice as much as the round containers you typically buy at the stores.

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

Love Bob's Red Mill!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Because of my food sensitivities, I didn't tolerate baking soda until I found Bob's Red Mill high quality aluminum-free, gluten-free baking soda. I went so many years without being able to use baking soda. Wish I had known about Bob's Red Mill years ago!! The best baking soda on the market, as far as I have found.

nice price, good quality

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

your basic baking soda. I ordered online from iherb 'cause these products give me better guarentees about origins.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

ok

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2725515 on Jun 21, 2012

Excellent product and great price, use it for baking and drinking :)

good to have

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on Jun 18, 2012

great product. try with mollases for cancer.

I used this product for my home made deoderant,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

and I am very pleased with the result. I also use it to wash my hair, and although my hair feels oily in the shower when i use it, it is fresh and soft when it has dried.

No Aluminum!!

Posted by 5732178128108119492 on May 27, 2012

This is the only baking soda you should use for drinking and eating...Arm and Harmer for cleaning. PAckages are small though.

Staple.

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

Cheaper then any baking soda I have seen in Norway (and yes, I have included shipping), and well worth it. I use it as a scrub, and to clean the shower. I also have a few opened bags in the basement to soak up smell and moisture there.