No More Tongue-Stripping Baked Goods! YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 28, 2013

I love to bake, but I was always wary of recipes that called for too much baking soda as I am sensitive to the after-taste, that tongue-stripping sensation. Stumbled across this product recently here ... and wow, what a difference it has made! I wouldn't have thought that the tongue-stripping sensation was due to the orange-box soda! Now I know, and I am having so much fun baking with this! Thank you.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3336206 on Oct 12, 2009

Works great for a maple syrup and baking soda mixture. Works in the laundry, brushing teeth, and a lot of other uses. Great product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

When you use a product for so long you almost forget why you choose it. This is not so with Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda the first batch will answer any doubts or forget me nots it does its job and does it well. Very FRESH!

Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer3063541 on Apr 15, 2009

Thanks a lot for your very fast delivery!!! I'm sure it'll be of emense healthy value for us!!! All the Best and please keep going! A very pleased costumer in Ireland***

Glad to have my baking supplies.

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I can't get aluminum free baking soda in Holland, so I was glad to get a big bag of this, as I do a lot of baking.

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

natural

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

Happy to find an aluminum-free, natural baking soda.

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

I MAKE HEALTHY LEMON SODA WITH THIS

Posted by satokovann on Oct 22, 2016

JUST PUT HALF TEA SPOON OF THIS, HALF A LEMON, AND STEVIA IN A COLD WATER MAKE GREAT TASTING LEMON SODA, AND IT'S VERY GOOD TO KEEP YOUR BODY ALKALINE. I DRINK THIS SODA UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY, AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises