Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1053799 on May 09, 2010

You don't need aluminum in your food. Use this product instead. 1 lb. bag lasts 3 moinths. Store in a tightly closed jar. Cool storage space.

Go aluminum free all the way

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 20, 2010

I like the peace of mind I get from high-quality foods from Bob's Red Mill. I know if they say aluminum free, that it definitely is... They don't leave you guessing and just come on out and say it.

I'm so thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1919548 on Aug 13, 2010

Thank you so much for the Premium Baking Soda that I got from you. Fast and secure delivering, cheap, and high quality, the best that I've ever used! I'll recommend it to all of my friends! It is a pleasure to do buissness with you! I'll be back for more - That's for sure! AnjaRa, Norway

Use to make toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1537419 on Aug 20, 2010

Been using baking soda in my homemade toothpaste for some time. Even my husband likes it!

Best Sodium Bicarbonate...

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 05, 2010

product i've come across so far. Very fine powder which dissolves easily and has a clean pure taste. Will buy this one again and again, for sure.

Lovely stuff!

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Sep 23, 2010

Have been making alkalising drinks with lime juice and also brushing my teeth with this excellent product. Feels very natural and supportive to my system. : )

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

I don't use shampoo and find this stuff perfect for washing my hair, it's so fine that it dissolves instantly and does its job.

all purpose usage

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

the best and the purest

baking soda

Posted by 4786176988532620480 on Dec 31, 2013

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1705047 on Dec 29, 2008

i needed to measure this item at 6 oz portions and when it came to the second portion it was way below 6 oz. It actually was dissapointing because I ordered enough to accomodate my recipe and could not finish my batch.