• Reviews | English

Love coconut!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I'm in love with all coconut products. It is hard to find unsweetened and unsulphured shredded coconut and I was very pleased to find it here. The chocolate macaroon recipe on the package is very tasty too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Very tasty and juicy coconut. The important thing is that it is not sweet. Can I add sugar to the bake yourself if you want it.

Excellent Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Jun 01, 2011

Delicious,perfect for granola ,baking,and on you cereal.Thank you Iherb you always make my day.Can't wait for my next order to arrive.

natural is always nice

Posted by Reviewer2766925 on Jun 14, 2011

If it clumps a bit, just shake it. It reminds you that it's real food, and not over-processed.

Bob's is always good

Posted by Reviewer1450700 on Jul 07, 2011

Great, natural and healthy. Just as we would always expect from the Red mill!

Hard to find

Posted by Reviewer1226390 on Mar 08, 2011

It is hard to find unsweetened coconut in local supermarkets near me. I was very happy to find this at a reasonable price. Tastes like what it is...coconut! I keep mine in the freezer for baking recipes.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Mar 21, 2011

the best shredded coconut I have tasted!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Mar 21, 2011

Coconut always my favorite!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Apr 27, 2011

Highly recommend product

service!

Posted by Reviewer2911801 on Sep 26, 2011

I received my coconut swiftly, packaged carefully and without issue. If only the rest of the retail world operated like this. Thanks again, Tim

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »